how to choose the name

Mark27

Re: how to choose the name

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Good afternoon my dear friends!!)) Nice to be a part of this nice conversation today)) How are you doing guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) to tell the truth I think that it is not difficult to choose the name for the future children. If we speak about me I can say that we have chosen the name for our future baby with my partner. And you know we both like our choice. First of all we suggested all ideas as for girl's name and boy's name and than we agreed what would be better.. It is really not difficult I can say

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:32 am

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! The name is very important for a child! The name is very important because it affects the life of a child! This is my opinion. This is a really important issue for parents, because it is very difficult to choose an appropriate name for a child, especially if parents have different preferences! :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 pm

i think that it is really a very hard question and i know that it causes some conflicts among the parents and of course other relatives and i do not know how you can decide, i think that the parents are thinking about names before the birth of the child and i think that thy are able to choose long before it but i do not think that it would so hard. i think that the alternative is always possible and i think that to choose the best name for your child want both parents. try to choose something that would make your child special but do not choose all those exotic names, i think that it would be really little bit strang.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:16 pm

i know that a lot of parents do not want their child to have the name as all other children have and this tendency is really very visible, but of course i understand it. we are going to be the parents soon but you know we have not decided how we would call our daughter and that is why i am still thinking about it, it is really very hard and of course very responsible decision and i think that you understand it. the thing that i can tell you choose the name for our child which you both like and which would like your child as well, think about the future.wish you good luck my friend.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 7:06 pm

of course, that is really very important to choose the name for the future baby... and the situation you are in right now seems to be really funny, but on the other hand, it has to be pretty hard anyway, right?! I hope that I will not have the same kind of problems... :( well what I can suggest you is create the list of top names for the infant... for example, around four - five, not more, maybe even three... and for his list you have to make the search, whether there were some public, successful persons under this name and etc... ;) give this list during the weekend to your beloved husband and you will decide what name to choose.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

of course choosing the name is a very difficult thing for the parents and often parents can not choose the name for their child , i think that it is very funny when they have a lot of quarrels and when they do not know what to do. i think that it is a very funny situation. but you know in the end of everything they still are able to choose the name and it would be the best if it would be the name that both parents like . but you know with the age i think that they would not even be able to notice that it is not the name they liked because they would love the child not the name. that is it

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 am

Is that really so hard...? :( I have never thought about the name for the future baby, you know... although, I do not have a baby and moreover I am not a married man, I am still thinking about it. Anyway, the future will come surely, therefore we all will have children (let's pray for this happiness in our lives). :) :) as for the name for the girl, I would definitely choose the name of some famous actress, undoubtedly, the number one is Jolie, Monica, and Scarlet 8-) you see the taste I have right now. But for boys - everything is so much harder, I am telling you, this is madness, there are so many cool names!

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:34 am

Hi everybody!!! Of course first of all it seems that it is not difficult to choose the right name for baby.. Buuut.. It is too difficult I can say it from my own experience.. I also don't like to use the names of relatives, because heard from my friends that it is bad for a child's destiny, don't know if it is good. I remember when my partner and I chose the name for our baby, for the first kid it was pretty difficult, because we didn't know any good name that could match him.. But for our second child it was not so difficult to choose name because we liked only one name.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 pm

i do not know how to choose the name but i hope that you would be able to do it together with your partner because it is really hard, i think that for all future parents it is a very big problem and i think that you understand what i am talking about, of course it is not easy and of course it causes lots of problems but i think that you can understand that it is your choice and no one can give you the name, we can only possibly tell you what names we like and what names we would like to choose for our children but i think that if you have the name you like then you would not be able to choose anything else, that s what i think about it.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:53 am

the choice of the name is really very hard and i think that you understand what i am talking about but of course i think that you know that you shall do it and that is why you shall think about your references first of all, i do not think that you do not know about the future name of your child at all, i think that you have something in your head and that is why you shall choose among them, i think that there are really good names and there are a lot of them but the thing is that i may like the name but you will not like it, and i think that you know that it is a very popular thing and you understand what i mean, that is why think about it.

Return to “Future dads”