how to choose the name

Odin

Re: how to choose the name

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm

i think that it is completely your choice and you shall know it. you shall listen to me in it because i know.the name for the baby you shall choose without any other help and it would be better for you because there are really millions of names and we do not know which one you really want your baby to have and i think that you know what i mean. that is what i know for sure because I have gone through this hard choice and i did it, i think that you shall do it in the family circle and take into account maybe some other opinions, i think that it would be the best. you can do it, i am sure in it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:31 am

Nice to meet you here. How are you feeling? I think all of us was bothered about choosing the right name for children. The name I have found for my little son was really great and now I am proud of it. I don't remember the certain website where I have found it but... there were a lot of characteristics from what I should choose the name. For example him age, him data of birth and even the month. Thanks for some kinds of characters that website gave is the lists of some the most suitable names. And there we found - Drake!
Last edited by Stewart on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:47 pm

yes i realise that it can be a problem but you shall not worry about too much. it is not easy because there are a lot of different names but at the same time i can tell you that you shall not think more about it because you would not e able to choose it for long of course there are a lot of beautiful names and i think that you know it but the thing is that you shall choose the name which is the most beautiful for you and to call your baby in such a way i think that you understood me. hope that everything would be as i have said about it and it would not be problematic for you .

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Nice to meet you here today))) I am glad to greet all of you today. The name I have found for my son . It was really great and now I am proud of it. I don't remember the certain website where I have found it but... there were a lot of characteristics from what I should choose the name. For example his aghe,his data of birth and even the month. Thanks for some kinds of characters that website gave is the lists of some the most suitable names. As there we found Drake!!!! So I strongly recommend you to find something in the Internet. Why not

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:24 am

It is not difficult to choose the right name, it is important that you and your partner would be ready to accept such names. I am going to be a father too. And sometimes my partner and I think about choosing the name for our future baby. It doesn't matter for us who will be girl or boy, so we are confused about two names. Of course we have some ideas, I want you to appreciate what we have chosen. If we have a daughter we will name her as Emily. u think that it is fantastic name and we can not even find something better. If we have a son we would like to name him as Johnny.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:18 pm

how to do it is hard to tell and you know it. it is hard for me to tell you what name is better because i think that you know the situation when i tell you the ae and you do not like it but i love it very much and i think that you know it and understand it. i think that you shall know it and realsie it. and that is why you shall choose a nake for a by on your own and it would be the best for you, of course maybe with the time you will not care about it all and i think that you understand it but if you want to have the child then it doesn’t matter for you. but you will do it and i am sure.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:44 pm

in any case i think that it is needed to talk about it and you know it.baby name is not the most important thing and you shall know it but taking into account the thing that you shall choose the best name for your child then of course you have to think about it several times and i think that you understand what i mean and why i am talking about it, in general i can tell you that life is life and that is why you shall not worry about anything in your life and choose for your child the name which you really like and which you really want your child to carry. i do not know whether i helped but i tried.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:33 pm

It is not a big problem, but still, it is very imoportant to choose a good name for your child. I think, that you should talk to your partner about this issue when he'll be in a good mood, not after the work, but, for example, on weekends. Prepare a delicious meal, talk about something good during taking meal, and then, if he'll be in a good mood, then try to talk about the name of a child.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello. I don't really think that it can be a real problem, though the behaviour of your spouse is really desturbing. I think that before you'll choose the namr for your future child, I think that you should help your husband. Try to speak with him and support him in the time of crisis. Try to talk with him and understand him and try to calm him down.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Hello hello. I keep remembering how me and my partner tried to choose name for our baby. It was of course difficult. But simple we had many variants which we found in the Internet. We had such variants, for example for boy - Daniel, Sam, Jay, Kory ,Tom . It was our list of best names for son. and here is a list of names for daughter - Joan, Rachel, July, Bella, Suzy. And you know guys we exactly have chosen one of these names. Welliked how it sounds. So strongly recommend you to find something in the Internet

Return to “Future dads”