Their point of view

JamesO

Their point of view

Postby JamesO » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello, guys! I’, new here and I’ve read a lot of your stories already and I feel that I should share with you my story. You know, just a year ago I had a wonderful and happy life. I did what I want and that’s all. But the previous year I’ve met him – my partner and everything has changed in my life completely. Everything happened so fast that I didn’t even noticed how we started living together. And not only had this happened. When I’ve met my partner he told me that he wanted to have a baby. Yes, before this very meeting I didn’t even think about babies and I thought that I’d never to have them. But when he told about his wish I felt that I really wanted it. But when we’ve talked about it with our friends they just laughed at me and told me that I’m not the person who should have babies though they all have them already. They told that I like fun and joy and that’s all. Maybe it was so before but now everything is different. So, I don’t want to do. Really I think about the idea of having a baby more and more after I’ve met my partner. Maybe, he really changed me? Anyhow, we’re talking about it every day and now we’re on the stage of the choosing the agency. Need your advice about my situation and the agencies you’ve already tried!

Miles

Re: Their point of view

Postby Miles » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Hello James! You are not the only person who got under the influence of the opinion of his surroundings, my friend. that is a common mistake for people, who are eager to make some changes in their life- but who are not completely confident in themselves and in what should they really do. I think this is the case where you need to take the decision yourself. You maybe do have god friends - who's only intention is to help you with the advises - but they are not in position to control your life. If you think you want that - then you need to go for it. Consult about this with your partner, with your parents as well.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi James! I read a lot of topics concerning this problem already, and agree, that you are not alone with such problem. Several weeks ago i also discussed such topic, and also asked some advice. And you know, I understood, that the most important - your desire and your future family... Yes, you need to have friends, we all need them, and it is unpleasant when you don't get their positive answers, but anyway - you will create your family not with them... think about this fact. Friends, they are like trains - one goes away, another comes, but husband and a child - they are always with you, and will be)))

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello James. I can say - that I had such problem in the past, before I felt all pluses of parenting. I heard practically the same - that I am like a free bird, that I like such life, that I am paranoid in cleaning the house, and that the child will ruin my ideal atmosphere at home, and soon I will break up with my boyfriend and go on, and so on. You know, yes, he also changed me, and I am glad that I met him. So my friends changed their attitude towards this idea - to have the full family, and your friends will do the same, you have to show them your relations, to show that now you are not the same, and in future you will be surprised, when they will call you and propose to go shopping for different stuff for children) So wish you luck dude, remember - they just need some time. Concerning the agency - I used biodads, and completely satisfied with it :!: You can find their site in the internet for more detail information ;)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:59 pm

James - and what about these friends of yours, do they have kids of their own? If they do not - then I suppose they just do not want to loose you from their company? You know - when it comes to the family and kids - friends are passing to the second plan. In this case you need to decide, what do you really want - and even if you perhaps could still put away having the kid for some time - maybe your friends are right - and you really do need some more time to stay in the free life. In any case - it s for you to decide. discus this thing with your parents, with your partner - and together you will be able to determine what should you do.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Vegas, maybe you are right, and he has to discuss it with his relatives, but you know, there are such cases in the life, as for example this one, when you don't have to listen someone's opinion, when you just need to hear your heart, and to realize your dream no matter what... If we will always listen some people, and will do everything they say and advice - so this would be some kind of manipulation I would say...

Miles

Postby Miles » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Daniel, yeah.. You know the saying - stubbornness is the sign of foolishness. It is true. On the other side - in the situation when you and your opponent are trying to prove your points of view to each other - there must be one of you who is right and who is wrong, isnt that so? So which one of you is stupid in this case - when both of you stubbornly believe that only you are the one who is right? I suppose sometimes you need to be stubborn, even stupid - maybe even to make your own mistake - but to state your own will. That will do you more good, than accepting someoen's opinion - even if it is going to be correct.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Miles,I don't think that someone of us is stupid, no way, just I have my opinion, and say how would I behave in such situation, and Vegas has his opinion. Concerning you, Miles, what will you choose from our variants? To llisten your relatives or your heart :? :? :? ?

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:43 am

well you know i do not think that you shall really worry about it, i am sure that everything will be alright and you will overcome all the obstacles and you will have the child if you want. i understand that there are a lot of people who worry about the opinion of other friends and maybe you are just one of those people but what for do you have to worry about it. yes maybe you were the person who is not able to have the children but now you have changes , you have become mature and i think that if you want to have them the you will definitely have them. that is what i think about it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:41 pm

i do not understand why you worry about it so much and i think that your worries are just without any reason. i think that you shall not think about them,they are just your friends and they do not have any right to judge you or something like that. i think that you understand it very good. yes they may think that you are not ready to have the child and everything like that but you just shall not take it into account , if you know that you ready and you know for sure that you want to have the child then you shall take it easier. that is what i think about it and i hope that you would better listen to my words. good luck my friend.

Return to “Future dads”