Their point of view

Ryan

Re: Their point of view

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:13 am

Hi James!!)) nice to be here with you today!!)) So friends what about your mood today?? Is it good? Bad?? Or normal?? Let's share with me it!!) I would like to agree with Vegas and say that in this case you need to decide, what do you really want and even if you perhaps could still put away having the kid for some time maybe your friends are right - and you really do need some more time to stay in the free life. In any case it s for you to decide. discus this thing with your parents, with your partner!!And then after discussing, you will have chosen everything independently!!

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:43 pm

it is very good that you did not bother about their opinion, it is very important to have your own opinion concerning this topic and i think that you understand it. this problem is not a problem at all, as i have visited a lot of different websites i see that everywhere they write that they give some guarantee and that is why i think that it is normal and everything s alright. of course you worry about it, but i do not know how they can give you the guarantee. if you have already decided to visit the agency then i think that you shall ask this question and then you will know how are the things going.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi all! A very good topic for discussion! Because love is a very evil and blind! You must overcome your feelings! You need to try to look at your relationship from the other side! It is very important to love yourself and appreciate. You are a very good and kind person! You came under the influence of bad people! You have to beat your opinion! If you want children, you need to build and go to the goal. ;) ;) ;)

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:07 pm

i think that you shall not listen to them, maybe they know as a different person but your partner changed your life and now you are completely different, i think that they do not have the right to tell such things and it is really very bad that they do it, but you now you shall not listen to them and you shall have your own opinion, i think that you will be a good father and you shall have such thought in your mind and then everything will be just perfect, i think that you shall be sure in it, i general i can tell you that you are a good person but you do not have te reason to worry about, you know yourself better.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am really glad to be here with all of you!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes dudes)) So to tell the truth I would like to say that I am not a father yet as I told a lot of times but i want to say dudes that being a parent is the most fantastic thing in the world!! And here James u can say that the idea to have more and more children is really positive and here I can say that it is more than positive it is fantastic. As for some agency I can say that you can try biodads agency.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:37 am

Hello guys! How are you? A very complex topic to discuss! I don't even know what to advise you! I think this is the case when you need to make the decision yourself. you must have friends, we all need them and it's frustrating when you don't get positive answers, but in any case - you will create your family not with your friends! You have to decide. :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Really strange people all your friend ! Nobody can know you better , thn yourself! In this situation only you and your partner need to decide, don't listen to everybody else. People grow up and change their opinion constantly, so it's ok that you want to have a kid. All families should have kids to feel happines. The agency will depend on your financial situation and the city, so it's better to choose yourself!

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:46 pm

unfortunatelly we all are totally dependant on the oppinion, you know!!!!!!! the surrounding is important.. or we think it is important. we do not really understand that the only thing that has some meaning is - only your point of view. what you think of you is what importnat nowadays. just try not to notice :( :( :( :(

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm

i do not think that you shall worry about their point of view and i think that you shall understand it, it is not your business ad you shall not take care of it and it would be easier for you to live and organise your life. of course the are your friends but you know i think that good friends always support their close people in everything and they try to make everything easier for them and to be always near them ad help to solve the problems, and i think that you understand what i am talking about. it is life and i think that you support me in it. in general i can tell you that if you think that you are ready then you are.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:50 pm

of course you shall take their opinion into account but you know i think that it is your life and whether to do so or not to do is your decision because it is really very responsible step. there would alway be people who would not approve your actions and i think that you shall always have your own opinion and put it on the first place because people do not know how it would be better for you , they just make their predictions and they are not alway right. i hope that you understand it. i wish you good luck and everything the best my dear friend. just live your life as you wish.

Return to “Future dads”