Their point of view

DennyDe

Re: Their point of view

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:43 pm

so ,is not it really cool that you have it?! you finally are ready to have kids, is not it amazing, my dear friend?! happy, really happy to hear it! I am ready to have a baby, but unfortunately, I can not imagine being the single father... therefore, I am still in the active research for the partner of the life.. to build the family with. ;) anyway, if there is the high interest in the changing you have right now - I would say that it is all because of the man you are with right now! he is really i love with and this feeling is mutual.. and of course you will have the pleasure of being with that guy and the security you feel gives the entrance into the new life.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 am

of course you shall not care about them and your partner shall not bother about them as well, i think that you understand it. it is life and of course they may not understand you but their opinion can not stop you from being parents , just think about it and you will understand that you are right. of course the support of friends is very important in this situation but i think that you can do everything without it and what is more important maybe with the time you would be able to change their opinion or they will change it on their own. i think that it would be the best way out.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 am

you know, people around are able to see us as we are... the opinion is really subjective, but nevertheless, we can not vouch for the positivity of the esteem we have! I mean, of course, we all are thinking about yourself as about some kind of the unique person, and the society never gets what is inside of your mind. It is truly so, but, on the other hand, if talk about more opportunities, it is really vital to understand that our actions and words are easily visible for people aroud., they see who we are. At this note, I would cheer you up! if you see the difference in the thoughts you have, it is already the good sign, be sure...

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 pm

i think that i agree with the guys who tell that you shall not think about it. i think that you should have got used to the fact that some people do not like us and a lot of people do not accept our decisions for example to become parents and everything like that. i think that it happens every often and of course it is hard when these people are your friends but you can not make everyone to believe in you and do what you like , i think that you shall remember it , with the time maybe they will understand it and they will get used to the opinion that you want to be the parent and you will be happy.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 11:58 am

I am happy to write here for all of you guys!!How are you doing today???Are you in a good mood today for our conversation??I hope so))You know James maybe you are really right it can be possible that your patner changed you!!!!I can say with the great sureness i can say that my partner also changed me a lot of years ago and that`s why i can say that it is LOVE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But all in all I also can say that you should feel it in your own way,I mean are you sure in yourself that you really want to have a baby??? :roll: :roll:

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:25 am

if you will worry about the point of view of every person and of every friend that you have then you will never be able to be happy in your life and i think that you know it, of course they may have different opinions and i do not think that it is bad some of them may think about you as about bad parent but they can not know it for sure and if you think that you ready and if you feel that you are ready then you shall try to do it and do not worry about their opinion, i think that it would be the best and you shall realise it, that is what i think about it, wish you good luck and everything the best.

Brest

Postby Brest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:26 am

i know that it is hard because they are your friends and of course you maybe take it into account but you know , i think that you shall not even think about it, you do not know those people and they do not mean anything in your life and that is why they will not be able to make your life better or worse and you shall understand , that is why it is easier for you take it easy and do not care about it and i think that you would feel really the best, that is what i can tell you about it, in my opinion it will improve your life if you do not care about the things like that, think about it. that is it.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:41 pm

if you want to choose the best then you shall do your research as well and it would be good for you. you have to choose the best but now you do not know which one is really the best for you. I think that you shall be ready emotionally to everything especially to the choice of the agency and you understand it and realise it and when you think about it more you would realise that. Of course agency shall be worth your attention and shall be good for your work and I think that you know what I am talking about. i think that the choice would be done good if you think deeply.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:46 am

Here you are . Maybe maybe you are right. I consider that your partner changed you too. But I hope that just in the better side. All in all this agency is the best for me http://panaxcenter.com/ if you are on the stage of choosing the agency I recommend you to try this one. Their staff is really helpful and their managers will help you to cope with all difficulties and with the fair of fail if you have it. Last September I became a father of my baby and I really understood why I live. I live to give the new life for a new person and exactly that agency helped me to do it.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:19 pm

their point of view is their point of view and you shall know it. people are different and that is why the reaction may be really very different. there are a lot of guys who can support and of course who can understand in this situation but you know i think that they are not really numerous and that is why you shall not think about it and you shall not worry about it, but on the other hand thee would be those who would judge you and who would not understand you and who would not support you anytime, i think that you know it and it is not good for you. that is what i can tell you about it.

Return to “Future dads”