Is it safe???

V_Vegas

Re: Is it safe???

Postby V_Vegas » Tue May 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Yes - the lie for the good purpose does exist.. Though in many cases that is only the disguise for the lies for your own profit you know - and often people who do tell those lies do not even notice what they are doing.. That is the most subtle and vicious manifestation of the egoism. Any way - to tell the lies when that is needed to - this is the skill that all the people in the modern world do have to posses - more or less. and non of the people here on the forum is an exception from that rule. I am sure that if for some reason all people would start to tell each other their real thoughts - that would lead to really bad consequences.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed May 10, 2017 7:36 pm

I do agree with the last statement, Vegas.. I was thinking of the probable scenarios as well - and that draw pretty bad pictures in front of my inner sight.. Wow - that did sound cool - I'll write it down not to forget..)) So I was thinking also that it is not about what does the person think - but how does that person deal with that kind of thoughts.. i think that many people do have really bad thoughts in their heads from time to time. .The thing is - how do they deal with those- and way do they act.. If they are able to control themselves - then they can not be called bad people..

Miles

Postby Miles » Sat May 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Vegas - sometimes I do have the wish to be able to tell what does the person think about. And I am neither a professional gambler - nor the lawyer) Though I am sure that if that would be possible to transmit the nerve signals of that person to my brain - I would not understand anything) Because since we are all different - we do have different personalities, different memories and impressions - our brains do work differently, they are speaking in different languages. And while some basic things are the same there- the nuances are different - and those are crucial for the understanding of each other.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun May 14, 2017 7:34 pm

guys - this topic starts to remind me of the scientific council) We do not read each other's thoughts - and I think that there is a good reason for that, you know.. We did get the certain means of communication from nature - and there are lot of them - the speech, sounds, the gestures, mimics, even the smells.. And I think that is quite enough for us.. What is happening in the person's head - should remain there, as for me.. That is the private territory - the last refugee, actually. can you imagine if people would be deprived of it? then they would not have anywhere to hide.. the level of suicides would certainly raise.

Miles

Postby Miles » Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Paul - yes, sorry - it does seem that we did find each other here - I just love to speculate on that kind of subjects - what is going to happen if) - especially if we are speaking about the future. Though - as for the practical application of the ability to read someone's mind.. I am sure that sometimes it would be a really nice skill to posses! for example in my situation that I do have right now.. You do remember that we are about to move to York soon.. and I was there for several times already.. I did have a strange situation with our neighbours there. .and i think that I could solve it much easier - if I would know their real thoughts.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri May 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Miles - that does sound intriguing - may be you are going to share that story with us here?:) i know that you did that on purpose. .you would be good in making the detective series - they do have the intrigue as well )So what was that with the neighbours? I hope they are not going to become the pain in the ass for you - you are going to be busy enough there for dealing with some annoying neighbours in addition to that, as for me) as for my neighbours - we did use to each other.. and now , when we are about to move - I wonder if they are going to miss us.. So many years being behind the wall for each other))

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 20, 2017 7:10 am

Hi, I believe that this is a very complex topic. Only you can know what you need baby. I think you need to listen to your heart. Need to know how a child reacts to the journey. I think a better plane because it is fast and convenient! The car is very difficult, and long. Riding on the plane will quickly get. ;)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sun May 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Andreas - as you remember - we are moving too pretty soon.. Though it is another story with the neighbours.. i am living in this apartment for six years already - and I did have really good relations with several people from my building.. Though - for one reason or another - they did leave one by one during the last two years.. And the new people that did come on their place - for some reason I did not experience the same chemistry with them.. So no one is going to miss me - and I am not going to miss anyone as well - all is fine with this) Miles - just tell the damn story, God pound you))

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue May 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Vegas - as for me - for the person , who was living all it;s life in the houses - I can not even imagine how you can stand that - living in the tiny apartment.. and I am sure that most of the apartments are tiny in comparison to the real house) I remember my experience living in the apartment building when I was studying in Oxford. I was really unlucky - because there are only several apartment buildings there - and all the normal students were renting houses - by groups of three or four people. and it was a really miserable experience for me.. It is tight, noisy - and generally not cosy...

Miles

Postby Miles » Wed May 24, 2017 11:22 am

The same thing with me , Ben) When my husband was offered to move - that was one of the main condition - that we are going to live in the separate house.. Well - if he would ask me first - I would tell him that it would be pretty strange if they would offer us the apartment building in York - since there are almost none of them there - as far as I remember) In any case - I was glad that he did ask for this - because that was the thing that he would only ask for because of me) We are going to start living there in four days.. Now I have the feeling that I am already missing this house here in Bristol))

Return to “Future dads”