Nine month of expectation

Michael_Pe

Re: Nine month of expectation

Postby Michael_Pe » Wed May 31, 2017 6:53 pm

JasonDlee, oh, man, well, you know about me for example. I ventured to start my business - and I did it. It's another matter if a person feels something is wrong - then of course you should not take risks. Sometimes our intuition does not fail us, and we do what our heart feels and tells us. What is the risk? On the one hand, this is an opportunity to draw a happy ticket, and on the other - the danger of failing. Risk is one of those things that is difficult to measure. Think about yourself, what does the expression "go all-in" mean? It's really deceptive) How do you think? It's like a kind of excitement)

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 pm

I always liked stable things in life, I was satisfied of my job and honestly speaking I never thought about my own business, but it’s time when I feel that I can’t do my work as hard as it was before and I am looking for easier ways. Reading few books about starting business I understand that own business is not one of such ways.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Jason, stability is rather good than bad. "Stable life" is a well-deserved years of pleasure, which allows you to relax and do what you have dreamed of for years. Everyone strives for reasonable stability: stable work with a decent salary, stable health, and stable relations in the family. Stability affects only human development badly - it must constantly grow. Stability can be equated with confidence. And you want to be sure that everything in life will be stably good. Although, on the other hand, we live in such an unstable time, and it is almost impossible to live "stably," in a measured and balanced way, as it is not known what tomorrow will bring.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:53 am

Adam, I agree with you that stability is not always good. Because when everything is stable it does not give us a reason to change something for better in our life. But in the same time I realize that something when everything goes wrong in your life, you do not feel strong enough to overcome all difficulties and to start something new.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Jason, as for me, if to chose something one from hese two conditions, I would chose stability. Why do you think that people with stable life do not want to change it and to move, to have somehting better. As for me, I have a stable life right now, but this is not enough for me and my child.

Damien

Postby Damien » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:14 am

Adam, there is no stability in the world. We live in a world of processes. The person is a process. Everything changes. Something fast, something slow. In our nature, this is arranged, if there is no development, and then there is dying. There is nothing superfluous in nature, not necessary. Everything that nature does not use, it takes away as superfluous. In living nature, organisms grow, develop. To do this, they overcome the resistance of the environment. After all, it already has everything you need, and the body squeezes itself. For example, a person constantly overcomes gravity, temperature drops, and bacteria. We have such a need to overcome difficulties. It strengthens us. True, the difficulties are too heavy, and then there is stress. But you can overcome it if you understand what caused it.

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Problems in our life will always be. You need to learn how to correctly reject them and never lose heart, guys! Someone from the sages said, and the others cheerfully picked up the idea that difficulties temper the person, and failure makes him stronger. I would like to believe, of course. But it is difficult to imagine how a blow struck by fate can make someone stronger. Unless to teach not to be substituted next time. But next time there will be a completely different situation - the same sages teach that it is impossible to enter the same river twice. It seems that we are stepping on the same rake, but in fact the rake along the road of life is scattered different, and those that we once stepped on are left behind, it is impossible to return to them, as it is impossible to turn back the clock.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:17 am

Take parenting classes. Parenting skills, like any other ability, can be learned. Taking parenting classes can help you learn what you’ll need to know and do as you prepare for the arrival of a newborn. Most classes cover changing diapers, bathing, burping, and feeding your baby, among other skills. For a unique bonding experience, attend these classes with your partner. Read parenting books. Books that offer advice to expectant parents (and, especially, books targeted specifically towards men) can offer valuable insights and information. Many of these books are available at your local library, though you could of course buy them, too.

Return to “Future dads”