Nine month of expectation

Paul_O

Nine month of expectation

Postby Paul_O » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:51 am

Well - we are already in the process - our surrogate mother is on the second month of gestation already. We are not sure what to do now - i mean - we do not have to worry about anything, because we do not have the influence on the process... But on the other hand - we still do need to be nervous about something!:) So the question is - are there any news we should be getting, while the gestation is in process? Or the closest call we should get is the one that will tell us that we are fathers already?:) and how did you spend the time during the gestation - all this long nine months expectation? Did you do something for this time to pass faster? I think it starts to feel like a slow torture already)

Ben_Roar

Re: Nine month of expectation

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:19 pm

the main thing, Paul - is not to be nervous. First of all you need to calm down and accept the fact that all your energy and eagerness need to be hibernated till the birth! else way they are going to find themselves really unworthy applications - like the shopping for the things you do not really need, quarrels with your partner about some nonsense details and so on - that is even more like the physics, than psychology, you know - when the water boils in the closed teapot. So relax, have the trip somewhere and do not do the things only to let your energy get away.. All is fine - that is the main thing, you have nothing to worry about.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi Paul! Concerning your question, I think that you don't have to be nervous, and yes - to wait a final call :D I understand you very good, I also was in the same situation... Some guys prefer just to continue their usual life - to work, to have a rest with friends and relatives, I also did it. i tried to work as much as possible, i wanted my child to have everything best, and I knew that I will sit at home with my child, and I will not have time to see my friends very often. So think about everything you like, and would like to do and to try, and do it now dude, because after - you will be thinking only about your child)

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello dude! I agree that travelling is a very good thing. Think about it... If you have free money, and you wanted to go somewhere - so this is the exact time. After, you can think about training - do you know how to change diapers,or how is it better to bathe a baby, how to hold him/her in your hands (what is the best comfortable position for you and your child), how to feed and so on? Think about - what you know, can do, and what can't... So you have to know and can everything... maybe you should watch some online lessons or visit some courses for future dads ;)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Guys - i think there is no point to scare Paul before time) I can say it basing on my experience - that the opinion that there is no life after the birth if the kid is not correct one. I did think that it is going to be that way, when we were going to have the child - but it turned out to be that no matter how hard it is to take the care for the kid - you still do have plenty of time left. He does sleep a lo, you can carry him with you on different errands, you do have the partner to take care of the kind when you are not around - so it is not t hat scary, as it seems to be) This is the main reason why modern people do not want to have kids, as I understand.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:48 am

I did not want to scare him, just shared with him my thoughts :D , because we are practically on the same stage, but I have already started the whole process) I think that it is good when you have some experience and knowledge, because the biggest part of us think sometimes that it is easy, and that if their parents did it, so they would handle with it too...

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Daniels - my parents told me that after having me they felt they have enough strength and endurance to have ten more kids) They said that I was a really hard baby to handle - cried all the time and they even had to give me away to the grand parents sometimes in order to have some rest from me.. I suppose that there are different children - it is easier to handle with some of them, and some of them are really hard to carry on with. I wonder what does that depend on.. If my kid will be the same as me - i am afraid that I am going to need the help of my folks.. I am expecting my husband to say "What a little bastard you were thirty years ago!")

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Vegas, ahaha, I see that your parents are one of those, for whom people ususally erect monuments, as my friends say))) Well, I was silent in my childhood, but sometimes you don't believe to your parents, because silent and obedient child for me is like a nonsense, but now i see that sometimes it can be, I see such qualities in my daughter, and I am glad)

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Vegas, ahaha, so do you have a brother or sister? Did your parents repeat their attempt to have a child?) I agree that children are different, and it is good when you have possibility to ask for a help your parents, so I just hope that my future kid would not be as you) Noisy and naughty)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Guys - thanks for the advices) i am sure i am going to find them useful - though I do see that most parts of them are the same - and this is good, not too wide choice to think of)) So - we decided to make another trip with my husband, to US this time, wish us luck) As I understood - these nine month is the period of the silence, so to say - and there are no calls we may expect from the agency.. I hope were are not going to receive none - I suppose that would only mean that ,something is wrong. I am not really nervous- not more than i should in this situation I suppose... so I will just relax - and wait for what is coming)

Return to “Future dads”