Nine month of expectation

V_Vegas

Re: Nine month of expectation

Postby V_Vegas » Tue May 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Paul - do not take me wrong please.. But I do know some methods and things they use on the courses of that kind. .And you know - it dose remind me more and more of some kind of a sect that you are being inducted into) I am sure that it is all not that bad of course- but on the other hand - you sure that those courses are not changing you more than you think? I knew some people who were changed not only professionally after those courses - but they did change in general - in the personal life as well - and the changes were not really favourable for their personal and family lives.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Tue May 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Paul, sometimes it can be very difficult for me to say no. And especially it's difficult when you have to deny people who are dear to you. Once I heard wise words about the fact that there are two most important words that it is vital to learn how to speak to each person. These words are "no" and "thank you". And I fully agree with this. "No" is a word that people wanted to say in the past, and regret that they did not do it. But absolutely every person can learn to say "no" at any age and at any time. And thus not to feel a single drop of guilt. And do it with a smile! Although, of course, it is much more pleasant to talk. So you just need to avoid situations where you need to deny a person. Although you cannot live this way all your life.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Wed May 10, 2017 8:11 am

Vegas, yes, not always the result of such courses could be good in future, but anyway, this is their choice, and if they continue them, and finish them, I think that they understood that. Anyway, if his partner is not against of it, so maybe they are not so bad? Anyway, I don't think that there could be somehting wrong, when you want to know and to try something else, right?

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed May 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Vegas - I do not think that it is about the courses themselves. .I did see the way the managers are being trained - and I did not see anything like the sect rituals or hypnotising there - nothing like that.. I mean - all that I did see - is turning the people to more goal oriented ones, organised ones, self demanding.. All those things are good traits for any person to have as for me.. the thing that you are speaking about - I suppose that in this case the person simply does understand better what did it really want all the way long - and it just follows it's real goals. So this training only does reveal the truth.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Ben, maybe you are right about this, this is a very complicated knowledge as for me) I know for sure that such work as a manager is not for me, I am not so hard person, and this is really hard for me to tell someone no) This would be a useful knowledge for everyne, but I think that we all are doing different things, we all are having diffeerent jobs, and if we like it, it seems to us that our work is better)

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sat May 13, 2017 9:43 am

Ben, you’re right. You know sometimes people live all their lives and they don’t know what goal they have in their lives. In such a case life becomes meaningless and it is really sad. Because for me it would be so difficult to live in this world without any purpose. Pete, I do agree with you to be a manager a person need to be very hard to do the job in s good way and not everyone is able to do it. And some people even feel guilty when they are hard with people. I want to go back to the propose in this life. Guys, now many of you have a family and good work and life seems to be compete, but what about the purpose. What purpose do you have now?

Wesley

Postby Wesley » Sat May 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Kevin when you have a family and you’re successful in your life, there are still certain goals you need to achieve. First of all, you have to think about the future of your family members and children on the first place. Also now you\we have time to remember about something we wanted earlier but didn’t have a chance to achieve it and maybe now you have time and opportunities to do it!

Miles

Postby Miles » Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Ben, you think it is more about the people, right? I suppose that is so.. i do even think that perhaps those courses would be a good thing for me to experience. Because all my life i did feel that I do not really know what I want. .No - of course that does not have anything to do with the family, with my husband and especially my kid - those are people that I always did want to see in my life.. But that is the big part of my life - not whole of it) As for the rest of it - I was never sure if I do like my job that much.. I mean - it is ok with me - but I was never sure that it was my passion..

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun May 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Miles - cut that out.. You do not have to look for that goal - if you do not feel that you are not ok without it.. the goal... that is only the mean to be happy. and you are talking too much about these courses - and the things that you are speaking about.. well - dont you think that it is too much?:) You are making some kind of a sect of those courses, really) It is really not that bad - that is just the kind of a psychological training - and practising in the management and communication skills) In any case - I did finish them already - and soon I am going to start to work as a real manager..)

Elijah

Postby Elijah » Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Miles - I think it is cool man and you are doing a right thing. I disagree with those you think that he create a cult of courses. I know what it is like to hate what you do and it can only be compared to hating the person you was supposed to love. He just wants to change his life rapidly and I think it is great, though at first it seems too scary, it will be better. Don't listen them, Miles, and don't be afraid I believe that you are making a right decision.

Return to “Future dads”