less options

Paul_O

Re: less options

Postby Paul_O » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Pete - does not it seem to be strange to you, that even though we do like the immeasurable comfort of the modern life - in our dreams and fantasies we still lean to the old things. .Those ones you mentioned, for example - the horses, the carriages, the long travels) You must agree - that this comfort that we have now.. It took away a part of the romance that we had , when travelling was something much more difficult and dangerous) All the fantasy computer games, the movies, the books, for example.. We do like all that old stuff - but we do not really want to live in the world like that for real.. Humans are strange creatures, arent they?:)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Paul - not many people are able to stand all the difficulties of real travelling in order to feel this kind of romance - that is why people watch moves, play games and read books) It is easy to check if the person ready for this - to go to the mountains, for example) I think, speaking about this topic - it would be more correct to ask, how much money are you ready to pay in order to achieve your dream.. because with money you may do almost everything - all that the modern civilization allows. So people - how much are you ready to pay for your dream?:)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Paul, agree with you! Yes, the life then was difficult, more difficult, but there were a lot of interesting things, and I think that our curiosity, our desire to feel that romance is the cause of it))) Some people are still like such life, they like to live in a forest for example, without all conditions, without toilet and hot water... This is just example, and I never tried it also, but still it is charming and at the same time - dangerous 8-) 8-) 8-)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:00 pm

ok - this topic was started by Daniel - i wonder what kind of conclusions did he make about this. As for me - the distance is not a problem when you really want to achieve something.. the distance is not something that can hold the person from doing all that he can to become happy.... especially these days - when the distances are not the problem. As for those people who tell you that "it is too far" - that only means that these people do not really need this thing that you are speaking about, that is all) Laziness is one of the main qualities of the human being as for me.. but these people get much less, than those who work hard on their dreams!

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello guys! I am still here) Paul, i think that you did already for me, and did it excellent. I agree with you, that now - a distance - is not a problem, and as i asked about the past times, when it was a problem, and when people had less options among the agencies, I see that all guys here are ready for everything, are ready to go even to the end of the world to get a child) And, as Paul mentioned, - guys, don't be lazy! ;) ;) ;)

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 am

i think that a lot of people who are thinking about the future parenting are worrying about those questions but i think that you shall not really worry about it beforehand. if you are not thinking about becoming the parent then i thin that it shall not worry you. of course if you want to become the parent then everything will be alright. i think that you shall not think about the surrogate as one possible way of becoming the parent. i think that you understand that there are also other ways for it, for example adoption is a really good one. of course it is up to you what to choose and you will find soem possible ways to do it.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:49 pm

i do not even know , personally id o not see the need in it and i really think that the distance now i not a problem and ou do not have to move to the other city. i think that for you it would be better to be at home, and work and of course earn money, i think that it is really very very important and you understand it very good.i even know that sometimes there are some possibilities when you may ask your surrogate to move to your city and you will provide her with everything needed for her. but you do not have to do it for sure, it is just an option for which you shall pay more. i think that you understand it . good luck my friend.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! The dream is our purpose in life! Life is full of emotions....The dream is each of us. Dream helps us go forward and overcome difficulties! If you dream to become parents is just fine. It is very bright and good dream! Children are our happiness and life. I wish you success and happiness. Your guy is very nice and bold because he was willing to overcome the distance, to become parents. ;)

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:55 pm

well i do not even know, i understand everything but you know i think that it is too much and you shall not do it, of course there are different situations, if you understand that you can move there and it would not spoil your life and your career, if you have free time then why not, i think that it would be even better for you and you would be able to know everything and to be the witness of everything, but you know f you understand that you shall leave your job and you shall change everything, i think that it is better to look for another agency, i wish you good luck my dear friend.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:57 am

Hello guys! How are you? How's it going? A very interesting topic for discussion! I am very happy for you that you found your soulmate that you are happy and want to have children! Distance is not a hindrance, the main desire. If there are no other options - of course Yes. But if there are options - why not choose one that allows you to save money. To contact the Agency which to be near you! :mrgreen:

Return to “Future dads”