less options

Aslan

Re: less options

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 pm

hi everybody! I think everything will depend on how desperately you and your partner want to have a baby. If this a point without wich you cannot imagine yor future life and family you will overcome all difficulties and find the way and the country where you can have a baby. But if it is just like' i don't know or maybe' even the trip to the neighbouring city will become a real challenge. Everything is up to you.

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:53 pm

well, that is a really curious information, you know. first of all i am sure that when you deside to get a baby, you arte sure to conquer a ot of distances and get the kid you want. yeh... there are a lot of different agencies, you know. all over the world and some of them are cheaper, some are more expensive.. you are to choose ;) ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 pm

i do not know whether it is a god idea but i think that you shall understand that if you do not have the other way out of the problem then i think that you shall choose this variant and do not think long about it, of course i do not think that it is very comfortable but at the same time i think that all your dreams shall come true and i think that you understand it without me and i think that you would be able to make all your dreams come true and that is why i think that you shall do it. it is not so hard and if you and your partner are ready for that then why not. good luck my dear friend.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:00 pm

well you know for me it is not very interesting because i have gone already through the surrogacy and it is in our country and that is why i think that we do not have any difficulties with it and i think that you understand what i am talking about. but i think that you can think on your own and you realise that there are lots of difficulties with it, of course f you are rich and you can afford it then i think that most of the obstacles may be avoided, but i not then i think that you shall not start it. thank you very much for your attention, wish you good luck and everything the best. that is it.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Although I am really a fresher in the discussed theme, i my personal point of view, it is really not very common to happen that the agency requires from you to move in to the new city only for going through the surrogacy program... :roll: at least, I have never heard anything like this, honestly! you really have nothing to be very deeply considered about. In the case you will have the contract with the surrogacy agency which is really situated in the other country, you will have to stay always in contact with them, and definitely to arrange a few trips, what can you do. But barely they will demand from you to move in for next nine months...

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:01 pm

it is really a very dubious question and i think that you still have lots of doubts. i can not tell you that i am against it or something like that but i have never thought about having children for me , i think that it is very hard and you understand it, that at the age of 21 people do not think much about their future and everything like that and that is why i do not want to concentrate on it, i think that you understand me. but if you have an opportunity to go through the surrogacy in your own town then do it better because i think that international one is too hard and would take you lots of time. good luck.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am

So I am not pretty sure that I get you right and correctly, but nevertheless, I see that you have kind of the struggle with the need of dealing with the foreign agency... but, to tell you the truth, I have seen so so many couples who have done the surrogacy program abroad, and they are happy fathers with kids... this fact pushes to the thought that THIS is the right decision for those, who are looking for the good, reliable, highly professional agency. So, even though personally I do not have any kind of the experience in the field we are talking about, I have heard a lot about this clinic - http://biodads.com you should try.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 9:02 pm

i do not know whether you really have to travel there every month or not but of course you wil have to do it very often. it would be really very hard, i do not know what problems you may have but you know international surrogacy is always very hard and i think that you realise it, you never know what problems you may have and whether you would be able to solve them, but i think that if you want to solve and if you try your best for that then you would be able to solve all those problems. you shall be strong and of course you shall consult about it with your agency and everything be good, just be sure in it.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Have a good day today)))How are you doing today?? :lol: :lol: :lol: So friends everything depends on your partner`s desire!!!I think that if he really wants to have a baby from you so he should be ready to have a child and to conquer the distance!!!Daniel it is really difficult situation here because nowadays surrogate motherhood a little bit expensive..Unfortunately...But I can Say that it can worth it...To my mind parenting is worth any money if we speak about surrogate motherhood....Unfortunately I don`t know not expansive agencies!!! :( :( :(

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 am

i understand what you mean and fo course you will have less options, i think that you know what i am talking about. i think that you shall do it if you do not have the other way out, i can tell you that i also think about international surrogacy,i know that it would cause lots of problems but i think that i do not have the other chance to be the PARENT and it is really a pity, and of course i want to be the parent and i do not have time to wait when the government will allow to have children through the surrogacy in my country , that is why i have to act, now i am gathering all the information about it.

Return to “Future dads”