when you have a tragedy...

Daniel 25

when you have a tragedy...

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:30 am

Hello everyone, guys! Today I have a very bad day, and this is all because my friend... This is not his fault, I would say, just the fault of our fate :cry: Yesterday, my close friend, whom i know from my childhood, and with whom we are neighbours, lost his father. As it opened, his father was seriously ill during last year, he had a cancer. His father knew that it was the last stage, and no one would help him, so he decided not to tell his relatives about it, and just drank some medicines for not to feel pain. I can't even express the situation, the feelings of my friend, I can't imagine his inner state, and to tell the truth - even don't know how to help him, what to say... Did you have such situation? What did you do?
So, yesterday was the day, when all your dreams can crush in one moment. My friend came in the morning to see his parents with his partner, and they wanted to tell about their decision - to have a baby, and he discovered this... Guys, I wish you not to feel such pain, and to appreciate evry moment with your close people and especially parents. So, as you understand, he did not tell anything, because it was the worse time for this, and I know even when would they decide to say, and to do something with their dream...How to behave? What would you do in such situation???

Ross

Re: when you have a tragedy...

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:40 am

you know i think that it is really very bad ad i can not even realise how hard it is for your friend to live wit such a tragedy. i believe that the time is able to heal all your wounds and everything like that and i am sure that everything will be definitely alright but in my opinion you shall definitely help him to overcome all the obstacles and all the problems. you are his friend, you shall spend a lot of time together with him and do not let him concentrate on the grief , of course it will be hard but you shall try to make him happy but not sad. i wish you good luck and i really hope that everything will be alright. that is it

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:45 pm

i think that it is really one of the biggest tragedies that may happen in your life and i do not even want to imagine such things. i think that it is really very very hard and in my opinion you shall be strong and you shall always help you friend and his family if you have such an opportunity. i think that you are able to encourage your partner morally and i think that you just have to do it.that is what i think about it. i hope that you will do everything possible in order to ease his pain, but i know that it would be rally very hard. i wish you good luck and hope that you will do it, you are a good person. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here!!!)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you)) And you know what I can say it is a little bit sad topic for me and it is the most horrible theme for discussion everywhere... :? :( :cry: If course without any words for every person in our world, loosing of relatives is the most terrible and difficult thing in the life.. I am really sorry about your friend.. I am sure that his dad is proud of him now.. But in other word.. I think that it is really very difficult to maintain with this terrible feelings with this sadness.. But we should keep calm and remember only good about relatives who are not with us..

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic! It is very difficult when loved ones leave us! The death of loved ones is the worst thing in the world! Mom and dad are the most native people on earth!!! Need to survive the loss of his father! Your friend needs to be based on a better future! The father will always live in his heart! Let all be good! Life is very complex and cruel. You need to take care of your family and friends! ;) ;) ;)

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:10 pm

i think that it is really very hard to live with it but you as a friend are able to help him and i think that you will. of course you are not able to return the father into life but i think that your support and your help will be very important for the friend and maybe they will help him to forget about his grief although it will not be as easy as it may seem. I think that you shall not leave him alone and you shall spend a lot of time together, he just needs support and you near him, do not forget about it. i think that all of us know what it is like to lose close people and you will help him to overcome it.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi everybody :mrgreen: Nice to write here for all of you guys!!)) But it is very sad for me to speak about relatives. Moreover if there is such an damaged theme. I think that lost of relatives is one of the awful thing in our lives.. In the lives of everyone maybe. It is very difficult to cope with this grief and if you really lost some of your relatives, possible you will need only a lot of time for coping with this trauma in your life..And I am more than sure that it is a trauma in everyone`s life..I think that in any case you should support your friend..

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:52 am

Hello guys! How are you? A very complex topic to discuss! I believe that time can heal all your wounds, and I'm sure everything will be surely fine!!! I think this is a really tricky and in my opinion you have to be strong!!! I hope you will do your best in order to relieve his pain. I think all will be well. Believe in the best and all to enjoy! :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:08 pm

hi everybody :roll: the situation with cancer is really very tragical. Nowadays those who have problems can be succesfully curesdif the cancer was found on the first stages. I think the man should tell his relatives earlier and maybe they can help somehow and the tragedy could have been prevented. From the other side if you know that this is the last stage and you don't want others to suffer, maybe it's better not to tell :|

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 pm

first of all i must admit that it is really very difficult and sometimes you do not even aware of the idea how to accept this normally.. and what is normally when you are loosing a family member. I am not sure... perhaps your friend has to be in the surrounding of the closest friends. and not be left alone :? :? :? :?

Return to “Future dads”