when you have a tragedy...

Newton

Re: when you have a tragedy...

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:27 pm

i know that it is really a very big tragedy and you know i understand what i am talking about but you know in general i think that you shall support your friend all the time and i think that with the time the pain would go and your friend would feel much better. i think that you shall not leave your friend alone, it is really very bad for him. i do not know what else can people do in order to help their friends in such situation , i think that your presence, help and support would be the most helpful in it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.thank you for your attention.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:55 pm

when you have a tragedy in your life it is alway very sad and i think that all of us know what it is like when in life there is a tragedy and you know i think that the most important thing in it is to have people who would support you in everything and who would help you to overcome your pain and your loss,if you are a good friend the you understand that your friend needs your help, maybe he does not show you it and he denies it but you still have to make everything in order to forget about his bad feelings. i think that you are able to find the right ways for that. good luck.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Sincerely sorry for the loss of a friend of yours... :oops: :oops: undoubtedly, it is always hard to lose close people, especially relatives... I assume that he was in a really good relations with father?! yeah, that is so sad, I can not tell that I know exactly HOW it feels, but still, it si vital for me to accept the fact of the loss ad pull yourself together, move into the fresh page, because... his father gave the life for his son and the new task of the grown-up son to move on in the life and give the birth to the baby too... :arrow: this is the meaning of the life! for the second time, I will tell you that I am really sorry for the loss.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:55 pm

of course it is very hard to lose our close people but you know death is not something that we can prevent or stop, we all will day some day and you shall know it and that is why you shall not think thta bad about it or blame yourself that you have not done something. i think that you shall tell about it to your friend and maybe it would be easier. of course i understand that it will not help your friend and the grief still would be but it would not help to make the person back and that is why it is needed to continue your life and do not be nervous about that too much. it is life and we have to understand.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 am

I am really very very sincerely sorry to hear this.. of course, the loss of relatives, close friends or people who played more or less important role in the life you have, is a painful period... and it is definitely useless to tell you that you have to cheer up the friend...what is the need to cheer someone up if the pin is just impossible to express..???? i bet that it will be really better just to stop crying and give all the needed help to your mate, you know? so.. what is going to be next..? do you know about it??? or maybe you have already discussed some facts along with the friend of yours??

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:17 am

Great to see you today!!! :D :D I am happy to be here with all of you)) How are you doing today?? I think that when you have a tragedy it is too difficult to cope with it.. As they say only time can heal you ...but I am really sorry about the tragedy that has happened with your friend..it is too horrible... When someone lost his close people or relatives... I am strongly recommend you to support him and always be close to him.. So I think that everything will okey if you stay with him..But not leave him alone in any situations! :lol: :lol:

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 4:25 pm

i think that the only thing that you can do in such situation is to support him and not to leave him alone, of course he may want to think and everything like that but i think that it would be really very hard and you would be able to overcome this problem, i think that you know what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that it is life of course it is hard to lose close people and of course such situations are even harder but i am sure that you will be able to do it, and i am sure that with your help your friend will be able to forget about it just for a little but, time helps with it and with the time everything will be good.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:03 am

i do not think that you have the right to tell that your day is bad i think that for your friend it is worse and worse and you shall understand it and you shall support him in everything, i think that it is very important. i think that support is very important in such cases, if you are real friend then you would do everything in order to support your fired and he will forget about the loss, you shall not be angry that he is sad or maybe irritated, you shall understand that it is a real grief and without your support, it will be very hard for him, i hope that you will be able to understand it, wish you good luck.

Brest

Postby Brest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:49 pm

i think that it is really very hard when you have a tragedy and of course you worry about everything and you do not know whether you are doing right or not but i think that you shall be support and you shall help really very much if your friend has a tragedy or any other person from your circle has a tragedy ,i think that you know what i am talking about and you can think about it. in general of course life is life but i think that you shall never regret in anything and if someone needs help then i think that you shall give this help, i think that you are able to do that.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Oh my God...It is difficult for me even to speak about it and even to think about it. I certainly understand that the death is the thing that will happen with all of us...But if you have such a tragedy as loosing parents you can not even imagine how it can be difficult. I think that the death of close people is the hardest thing that can be in your life at all.And I should admit that even your own death is not so horrible as the death of the people you love,of the person who is really close to you. The one thing you need in this case is to be supported!!!

Return to “Future dads”