when you have a tragedy...

DavidSt

Re: when you have a tragedy...

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 pm

That's a real tragedy. I can only immagine the pain of such loss, but still, if your friend wanted to have a baby, I don't think that he should refuse from this decision, because he wouldn't return his father and to live in pain is also not a way out. I think your friend should have a baby. I think the baby can bring some light not only in your friend's life but also in his mothr's life. But it's only up to him.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 pm

That's a real tragedy, of course, but it is not your friend's fault. It happens... But having a baby means that it is the extenction of the family. I don't think that his friend's father could be against the child. I think that they shouldn't refuse from the child. I think that they should get a child. A child would bring some light in their home.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 am

As for me, I think that your friend should have a baby even if there is such a situation. I think that the baby would bring them a lot a happiness and joy. I think that the baby would help them to cope with their loss. They should't refuse from their dream. There are a lot of bad things which can happen in our lives but it doesn't mean that we should refuse from our dreams.

Return to “Future dads”