gender of future baby

lenny

gender of future baby

Postby lenny » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:35 am

hello for everybody! guys i have one question. my partner and i soon going to become a parents. we want to go to surrogacy center oneday. but now i have one problem. i do not know, we need to choose a gender of our future child on it is not important? guys what can you say about this case?

glen

Re: gender of future baby

Postby glen » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:40 am

guy, i think it is not important to know gender of your future child. It will not change anything. There are parents who don't care who is to be born. They are important to the baby was healthy. Scientists have proven that the sex of the baby depends on the man. Before there was ultrasound, women guessed the sex of the baby signs.

eliot

Postby eliot » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:43 am

How to accurately determine the sex of a child? This is already possible in advance to predict. There are several ways to determine the sex of the unborn child. For example, medical. It is based on sorting X and Y chromosomes. After a special analysis is determined by the type of chromosome (male or female), and then the sperm are stained with the appropriate floor solution and cut with a laser. In this case, a technique of artificial insemination, which with a 100% guarantee allows you to conceive the desired gender. :roll:

eliot

Postby eliot » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:46 am

If you don't know how to determine the sex of a child can take advantage of the European theory of blood renovation. It is necessary to make simple calculations. friend i think you do not need to know the sex of your child. i think we ove and care about our children. it is not depend on their gender.

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:49 am

The most accurate and correct way to determine the sex of the baby during pregnancy is medical ultrasound. It is not harmful to either the surrogate mother or the fetus, characterized by painlessness and the absence of discomfort. With ultrasound you can see not only the sex of the baby, but also how it develops.

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:56 am

According to legend, the Chinese table determine the sex of the child was found in an ancient Royal tomb in China. It predicts the gender of a baby based on the Chinese lunar calendar.
In this case, you need to know the age of the surrogate mother at conception and month of conception to determine you will have a girl or a boy. :geek:

michell

Postby michell » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 am

According to this method the sex of the baby is determined by the date when conception occurred will depend on the type of sperm. It is believed that the Y sperm, which will lead to the birth of a boy faster and less hardy than the sperm with the X chromosome, which is slower, but more resistant.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:03 am

dude for my lover and me the gender of our future children are not much important. we will love all our children. it not depends who it will be. we need our children because it is our value. :roll: Another one interesting theory of determining the sex of the child based on blood group and RH factor of the surrogate mother and parents. Crossing the blood group of the surrogate mother and father, as well as RH factor indicates whether you have a boy or a girl.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:42 am

friends thank you a lot for your tips. i also read some information about this topic. we can determine the sex of a child according to size and type of belly of surrogate mother. If the shape of the abdomen resembles a circle without all sorts of angles, likely to be born daughter, if the uneven shape is born the son, of course, this forecast is correct not 100% so as even examination sometimes the ultrasound can't pinpoint the exact gender of the unborn baby (fetus in the woman's stomach).

michell

Postby michell » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:48 am

It is believed that if a pregnant woman is visually changed, that is, deteriorating complexion, there are different kinds of rashes, spots,her stomach to be the daughter. Of course this has its share of smiles, but in practice it really works, we need only to observe the changes of a pregnant woman. If a woman is not visually changed, it is logical to assume that in her womb to be the fruit of man's origin, in other words in the mother's womb is a boy.

Return to “Future dads”