gender of future baby

geoff

Re: gender of future baby

Postby geoff » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:31 am

How would you not want to have a baby of the opposite sex, it is not necessary to raise a girl as a boy, and Vice versa. Because of this, the child in the future may experience problems with sexual identity, difficulties in communication and personal life. Children should not suffer because of the psychological complexes of parents, to be the object of realizing their ambitions. :lol: :roll:

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:37 am

personally when i was thinking about becoming a parent i really bothered about this question and we wanted only girl. i think that it is really great that we have the girl, i have never wanted the boy. but you know for us it was not the problem because we decided to have the child through adoption and that is why we could choose the gender of the child. it was not a surprise for us and that si why we were ready that we would adopt the girl in any case. but if we are talking about surrogacy then i think that it is impossible to predict and that is why you shall not even think about it. but now i understand that it is not very important.

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 pm

i think that we can not help you with it.i can only tell you what i think about it. i have an experience of raising both of them, girl and boy and i think that it is normal. I can tell you fro sure that it differs really very much and it is really very hard and it is harder than when you are raising children of the same gender. when you are raising the boy and the girl you shall think that you can not behave with one of them just as with the other, with the girl you shall be more lenient and shall find your approach t her. what about the boy you shall be strict and demanding if you want to raise a real man and a good person. good luck. :) :)

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 am

To learn or not to learn the sex of the baby is the case of everyone. It was interesting to me. And I want some kind of certainty when talking to a child, not just the baby name. Only here even on ultrasound mistakes happen and the wrong gender, so the intrigue to the end, that is, before the birth remains.

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 am

Many parents begin to communicate with the baby even during pregnancy. In this case, the knowledge of sex will help to be defined with a name or nickname. Besides, there is a theory that if you treat the future like a boy with a girl, it will grow soft and flabby.

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:13 am

If surrogacy is not first, to prepare children for a new family member much easier when you know in advance – a brother or sister.On the other hand, this situation can be beat as a surprise for the whole family. And the parents are somehow easier to prepare for the appearance of his daughter (or son). In advance can settle disputes around the name, for example.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:17 am

Of course, there are many cases when even ultrasounds are wrong. So just in case, we bought universal stroller red. Especially, a few days before the birth, my cousin was a psychic who reassured her that the baby is a boy.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 am

now i believe that a child's gender does not matter. Yes, there are the wishes of the parents, but it is unlikely that the parents who wanted a girl, will not love the boy. Now for me the main thing that the child was healthy, and the floor is a secondary matter. Moreover, we do not live in the East, and are not members of Royal families, where the sex of the baby actually determines his future.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:13 pm

i do not really understand it. a lot of people worry about it, it is quite hard for me to tell you about it. i think that it ia hard to raise boy and girl as well, but if you wanted the child and you wanted for the child then for you the gender of the child shall not be important, you shall not think about it at all and i think that you understand it very good. you will be a happy parent of the child and your main task is to make form this child a good and kind person who will be useful for the society. and if you are a good person then you will be able to raise your child in such a way. but still your choice.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Here you are dudes!! I am very very glad to write here on this gay friendly website!! And for me it is a real pleasure to write here on this gay friendly website!! Soooo.. I hope it will be really interesting for all of us)) I also know that the medical way is possible . It is based on sorting X and Y chromosomes. After a special analysis is determined by the type of chromosome (male or female), and then the sperm are stained with the appropriate floor solution and cut with a laser. In this case, a technique of artificial insemination, which with a guarantee allows you to conceive the desired gender. I also know all these details, it is true .

Return to “Future dads”