gender of future baby

Boni

Re: gender of future baby

Postby Boni » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 pm

will not be different from the other guys. it is really a complicated question, i think that you shall not choose , of course if you want and you understand that you can do it then you may choose but think that here there is not a right decision or not right and i think that you understand it. you will love your child and i think that you will not eve think about the gender of it. and in general it is not our choice, i think that you shall do it on your own wit your partner, we can not give you the right advice because we do not know a lot about it, and we all have different thoughts about it. good luck. :) :) :) :) :)

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi all! The street is very good weather! A very interesting topic for discussion! Children bring to our life happiness and success! Children bring into our lives love! The smile of the child is very important for each of us!!! I believe that you have the right to choose the gender of your baby! Girl or boy is certainly a big difference! It's a big difference in the education and development! Girls develop faster than boys. The issue is that most importantly you will have a baby!!!! You should not choose.... ;)

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm

i thnk that it is not the thing to worry but i see that we pay a lot of attention to it it is really very interesting topic because a lot of people have their thoughts about it. all the people have their dreams and tey have alway thought about the gender of their future child, i know it and i understand it very good but you know i do not understand why so many people are really very categoric about it, you just do not realise what some people are saying. some of the do not want to take child because they say that it is not the right gender and for me it is really very strange. that is it.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) I would like to say my dear friends that for me it is really not important the gender of the baby and I would like to have both sons and daughters. Children is always fantastic in our life and I think that here, God's desire whom to give us, boy or girl. In any case I mean that we should be very thankful for such the most desirable happiness in the life of everyone!!!

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:02 am

Hi guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I believe that the sex of the baby is already possible to predict. There are several ways to determine the sex of the unborn child. The most accurate and correct way to determine the baby's gender during pregnancy is medical ultrasound. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :D

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:13 pm

hi) sorry, but this is really strange question( sorry :roll: ), but tha baby is just such happinessthat it doesn't important what gender it will be. If you really wannt to become parents you must understand, that all babies need love despite of thr gnder. As for me it's even better not to know up to the end who will be born. It's just like the thrilling surprise :)

Capitan America

Postby Capitan America » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:50 am

hi everybody) everybody think, that the gender of the child is important mainly to the father, because they all want to have sons to make them strong and to teach something special. But for mre having a baby is a gift from heaven and gender is not important. The same opinion has my partner. he loves both genders and we'll be happy to become parents!

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 pm

hi again0 nice to hear from all ofyou the replies and opinions))) the gender of the baby is given from heaven and you can't know who will be the best for you in this life the daughter or the son( it's better to have both of course)))) and it looks like choosing puppies or kittens in the petshop((( children are much more fragile!! :!: :!: :!: :ugeek: :geek:

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:20 am

hey guys hello))) how are you today)) the topic is really interesting and endless there were a lot of speaks about it and definitelly they will never end) Loved the phrase abou 'puppies in the poetshop' :) Really how can anybody choose the geder of the future baby . only mothernature can do it. Of course i've heard and read that there are some technologies that give the opportunity to plan the gender of the baby, some ovulation cicles , fases of the Moon and the stuff like this. Some methods are more scientifical and are based on the hormonal tests and the stuff like this, so you can choose the right time to have boy , for example. But i think this mrthods are better for straight couples than gay ones!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 pm

I am really very new to this kind of subject, and therefore, it is not pretty clear for me whether it is possible to choose the gender of the future infant during the surrogacy program at all.... anyway, in the case it is possible, that will be just super awesome and i am sure for hundred percent that the popularity of the surrogacy program among homosexually oriented couples will be really high.... therefore, I would be glad to have the ability of choosing the sex of the kid. and my personal preference is a girl... or...I do not know! the child is a good thing anyway ad definitely, it is super cool to have a baby. Hope I will have it soon.

Return to “Future dads”