gender of future baby

mr.natty

Re: gender of future baby

Postby mr.natty » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:13 am

If surrogacy is not first, to prepare children for a new family member much easier when you know in advance – a brother or sister.On the other hand, this situation can be beat as a surprise for the whole family. And the parents are somehow easier to prepare for the appearance of his daughter (or son). In advance can settle disputes around the name, for example.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:17 am

Of course, there are many cases when even ultrasounds are wrong. So just in case, we bought universal stroller red. Especially, a few days before the birth, my cousin was a psychic who reassured her that the baby is a boy.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 am

now i believe that a child's gender does not matter. Yes, there are the wishes of the parents, but it is unlikely that the parents who wanted a girl, will not love the boy. Now for me the main thing that the child was healthy, and the floor is a secondary matter. Moreover, we do not live in the East, and are not members of Royal families, where the sex of the baby actually determines his future.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:13 pm

i do not really understand it. a lot of people worry about it, it is quite hard for me to tell you about it. i think that it ia hard to raise boy and girl as well, but if you wanted the child and you wanted for the child then for you the gender of the child shall not be important, you shall not think about it at all and i think that you understand it very good. you will be a happy parent of the child and your main task is to make form this child a good and kind person who will be useful for the society. and if you are a good person then you will be able to raise your child in such a way. but still your choice.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Here you are dudes!! I am very very glad to write here on this gay friendly website!! And for me it is a real pleasure to write here on this gay friendly website!! Soooo.. I hope it will be really interesting for all of us)) I also know that the medical way is possible . It is based on sorting X and Y chromosomes. After a special analysis is determined by the type of chromosome (male or female), and then the sperm are stained with the appropriate floor solution and cut with a laser. In this case, a technique of artificial insemination, which with a guarantee allows you to conceive the desired gender. I also know all these details, it is true .

Boni

Postby Boni » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 pm

will not be different from the other guys. it is really a complicated question, i think that you shall not choose , of course if you want and you understand that you can do it then you may choose but think that here there is not a right decision or not right and i think that you understand it. you will love your child and i think that you will not eve think about the gender of it. and in general it is not our choice, i think that you shall do it on your own wit your partner, we can not give you the right advice because we do not know a lot about it, and we all have different thoughts about it. good luck. :) :) :) :) :)

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi all! The street is very good weather! A very interesting topic for discussion! Children bring to our life happiness and success! Children bring into our lives love! The smile of the child is very important for each of us!!! I believe that you have the right to choose the gender of your baby! Girl or boy is certainly a big difference! It's a big difference in the education and development! Girls develop faster than boys. The issue is that most importantly you will have a baby!!!! You should not choose.... ;)

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm

i thnk that it is not the thing to worry but i see that we pay a lot of attention to it it is really very interesting topic because a lot of people have their thoughts about it. all the people have their dreams and tey have alway thought about the gender of their future child, i know it and i understand it very good but you know i do not understand why so many people are really very categoric about it, you just do not realise what some people are saying. some of the do not want to take child because they say that it is not the right gender and for me it is really very strange. that is it.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) I would like to say my dear friends that for me it is really not important the gender of the baby and I would like to have both sons and daughters. Children is always fantastic in our life and I think that here, God's desire whom to give us, boy or girl. In any case I mean that we should be very thankful for such the most desirable happiness in the life of everyone!!!

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:02 am

Hi guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I believe that the sex of the baby is already possible to predict. There are several ways to determine the sex of the unborn child. The most accurate and correct way to determine the baby's gender during pregnancy is medical ultrasound. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :D

Return to “Future dads”