gender of future baby

Aslan

Re: gender of future baby

Postby Aslan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:13 pm

hi) sorry, but this is really strange question( sorry :roll: ), but tha baby is just such happinessthat it doesn't important what gender it will be. If you really wannt to become parents you must understand, that all babies need love despite of thr gnder. As for me it's even better not to know up to the end who will be born. It's just like the thrilling surprise :)

Capitan America

Postby Capitan America » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:50 am

hi everybody) everybody think, that the gender of the child is important mainly to the father, because they all want to have sons to make them strong and to teach something special. But for mre having a baby is a gift from heaven and gender is not important. The same opinion has my partner. he loves both genders and we'll be happy to become parents!

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 pm

hi again0 nice to hear from all ofyou the replies and opinions))) the gender of the baby is given from heaven and you can't know who will be the best for you in this life the daughter or the son( it's better to have both of course)))) and it looks like choosing puppies or kittens in the petshop((( children are much more fragile!! :!: :!: :!: :ugeek: :geek:

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:20 am

hey guys hello))) how are you today)) the topic is really interesting and endless there were a lot of speaks about it and definitelly they will never end) Loved the phrase abou 'puppies in the poetshop' :) Really how can anybody choose the geder of the future baby . only mothernature can do it. Of course i've heard and read that there are some technologies that give the opportunity to plan the gender of the baby, some ovulation cicles , fases of the Moon and the stuff like this. Some methods are more scientifical and are based on the hormonal tests and the stuff like this, so you can choose the right time to have boy , for example. But i think this mrthods are better for straight couples than gay ones!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 pm

I am really very new to this kind of subject, and therefore, it is not pretty clear for me whether it is possible to choose the gender of the future infant during the surrogacy program at all.... anyway, in the case it is possible, that will be just super awesome and i am sure for hundred percent that the popularity of the surrogacy program among homosexually oriented couples will be really high.... therefore, I would be glad to have the ability of choosing the sex of the kid. and my personal preference is a girl... or...I do not know! the child is a good thing anyway ad definitely, it is super cool to have a baby. Hope I will have it soon.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:15 am

Helow friends. i think that this is not so important what the gender of the child and i think that we all need just get THE POSSIBILTIY to have them. Because we all understadn that thisis very important to find the gerat place where you will find something great there. I know that you all the time need jsut pay attention on the possibioity to find the place where you will find something and people who will support you.I know that all the time we just want to have the possiibity to have the gerat family and i think that you all the time need just pay attention on the variety of the great places you can ask for the help.

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Here you are boys!! I am so happy to write here for each of you and I sincerely greet you here today!!! for every person important the gender of their future baby and I also can say that it is important for me because I also want to be a father of baby.. And maybe I want to be a father of son... I don't know why, but neither me nor my partner wants to have a daughter.. Unfortunately but it.. But I don't see anything bad in the fact that we want just a son. But here is different points of view. Because someone wants to have son, someone daughter, someone doesn't care about the gender

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:03 am

Moreover, the very definition of sex from the sperm (so to speak) and, therefore, the unborn child, the procedure is not cheap, and to have become pregnant using IVF. And the pregnancy with this method is usually not on the first try.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:05 am

Sperm can survive in female genitals for up to 96 hours. Fertilization occurs approximately in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The exact date of ovulation (it is necessary to determine the sex of the child) can be found using ultrasound, daily measurements of basal body temperature, use of special tests.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:50 am

Surrogacy is the option of assisted reproductive technology when a woman due to health problems is unable on its own to carry and give birth to a child. Even a few decades ago the only solution was to adopt a baby. i think it is a good way to become parents. Friends we have already found good surrogacy clinic - Panax center. Many of us know this clinic very good

Return to “Future dads”