big family

eliot

big family

Postby eliot » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:31 am

nice to meet you there. i m happy that i find this place where i can share with you one nice thing. all my life i had a dream to have a big and friendly family. so i had already 2 beatiful children. and my partner and i decided to have another one. We contacted to Panax center again and joined to the program in third time. and dudes you know the main thing is that Panax centre give discounts on every program, this attractive offer for those who want a large family. for example my family. Before my partner and i joined to the program 2 times. :geek:

lenny

Re: big family

Postby lenny » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:37 am

great job. dude. i am only going to became a parent soon. i think to have a large and friendly family really good thing. i do think about how much children we want to have in future. because to raise children are not easy. it is a big responsibility. and i know that i need to be ready for it

jonm

Postby jonm » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Hellow friends) I think thta this is many benefits to have a big family. No matter what happens in your life, there is always someone who can help you and support you. In a big family, children can be both selfish and unselfish. If your brother doesn’t care about you, your brother can risk his life to help you. If one of your children is selfish, there is always a child who appreciates you regardless of your character. I grew up in a large family and I remember how my parents divided responsibilities between my siblings. I was responsible for keeping my room clean, and planting and watering flowers. I love my family and i apreciate it all the time.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Hellow friends) I think that thi sis really good idea to have a big family. As for me this is very cool. There are many older people who are trying to cope with loneliness or have to live in nursing homes. It’s sad but they don’t have another option. When you have a large family, you will definitely have someone that will care for you. That’s one of the biggest reasons to have at least three children. Having a big family is a luxury these days. Most couples have one child or even don’t have any child. People are focused on their careers and money, forgetting the most important thing in life – a family. If you are lucky to have a large family, appreciate it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Hellow everybody here) I think that the people can support you all the time. I think thta htis is very benefitial when you have a free relations to support each other. It's nice to know that someone always has your back. Even though kids will fight with each other, they are ready and willing to defend a sibling against bullies or comfort each other after a hard day. Families stick together. They rely on and support one another. It's a perfectly designed support system full of close bonds and love. I think that your family can support you all the time and i think that this is really cool when you have the people who can be happy for you in the all life situations.

Tally

Postby Tally » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:36 pm

I think that if you have a big family you can share the responsibilities between the other members of the family. I think that this is very useful and you all can have many benefits of it. Large families have the advantage of utilizing each family member's strengths in daily life. Kids come with their own personalities and skills. Some are quiet, some loud, some are kind and caring, some bold and independent, some may love music or sports, some kids are culinary gurus, while some may have inventive ideas. Pulling from everyone's skills can make family life more enjoyable and fulfilling.I think that you all can have the free time together .

Tally

Postby Tally » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:40 pm

I think thta this is good to have the big family. But I think that this is depends. i live in a big family and i enjoy it most of the time. if you grow up in a small family then you'll probably sometimes want to live in a big family and vice versa but we should really appreciate our families more. i have a brother who is soooooo annoying but i can't imagine life without his. there are different pros and cons for each family like in a big family, unless your rich, you will probably end up short of money a lot of the time, and finding a house big enough is really hard but you'll never really be lonely and there's always something to do. with a small family the chances of living well financially is much higher but you might become lonely

Karl

Postby Karl » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Hellow friends)I think that this is very important to learn the responsibility and self -reliable in the big family, because this is very important. I think that we need learn children thinking about the other people . Children from big families understand the real meaning of responsibility. They learn that if they don't do their duty, someone else will suffer. Consequently, their moral development moves from "self" to "others," taking root more deeply. They grow to be givers, not takers. These are only some of the benefits of growing up in a big family. These life lessons can be learned more naturally and help to create our character. Our families are what make us who we are today.

Karl

Postby Karl » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Hellow friends) :lol: :lol: :D :D :D Nice to meet you all here) We all know that there are many benefits of having a big family and have the people who can support you all the time and give the proper credit to them. But there is no doubt that big families have their disadvantages as well. In the first place, it is worth mentioning that big families are noisy. It’s pretty hard to find peace and quiet. In this respect, small families receive a benefit. In addition to it, the more children you have, the more conflicts you get. Your children may have vastly different interests. I think that we all need try to spend the time together and be all the time near each other.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 pm

HEllow friends) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: I really understand you all guys. Because my children are very important for me to . And I can understand the whole guys who want to addopt the child but they can not because of many reasons. I understand all of you because I was in the same situation. When I met my husband ( we were very young) we almost already decided to create the family. But here we met many problems , because all the people around do not understand us. We are looking for th help in many places but nobody can help us, till we found the Panax Center . And we are very happy together now and have good family. Thanks you guys)

Return to “Future dads”