big family

geoff

Re: big family

Postby geoff » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Travel is more expensive — tickets, large rooms (in one is not always allowed to settle, sometimes you have to take 2 rooms or one large), you need a large car to rent and so on. It is difficult to be alone for parents. Only if you run away from home, leaving the children with someone. As one large dad — the more children in the house, the less chance that they will be more... well, you know what it is.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:55 pm

All the time you need to reboot. What worked with one, not necessarily work with the second. One will be some difficulty with others. No single algorithm education and solutions to all problems.
In a large family claws do not click, as my husband says. Will be time to think if I want a banana, no banana. This is a disadvantage for those who are accustomed to thinking. Or how I used to do something to find out where it put it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Hellow everybody here) Nice to meet you all here. I think that thisis great to have the big family. I mean that in this case you will have the people with whom you can share everything that have happened with you and in your life. I think that this is really great to feel the support of your children and husband all the time. I have five children, that might seem like a lot to you or not. It depends on how big your family was growing up and how big your family is now. I grew up in a family of eight so my family still doesn’t seem that big to me. I think that my family is the light for me , because I am living and doing everything for them and i can not imagine my life without them.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:11 pm

I think that this is really great to share the time with the people whom you really like and want to share all your life. Family time this is good opportunity to stay more frendly and understand each other in the best way. Being away in an unfamiliar place changes everybody’s routine. There are fewer distractions and more chances to spend time together as a family. No one’s tidying the house or playing computer games – everybody has plenty of time and energy to enjoy each other’s company. Being able to explore new areas, go swimming at the beach or just sit and enjoy a drink together is one of the great joys of having a big family holiday.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:13 pm

i LIKE TO SPEND THE TIME WITH THE family, because this is very important for me to looking on their happy faces and enjoy it. Family holidays mean spending time with people who you may not have had the chance to catch up with for a long while. If you have distant cousins, siblings or even parents you’ve been meaning to spend time with, a holiday is a great chance to do it. It’ll also give you a good reason to stay in touch afterwards by exchanging photographs and stories from the trip. I think that thisis very important to support relations even when you are living far away because we all a the parts of one and we all love each other and have many in common.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:18 pm

I think that this is nothing better than to spend time wih the children when you are tired and busy , you need to have the free time for the family and i think that this helps you to feel better and reduce stress in your life and improve your emotional health. Having a big family helps you focus on multiple things and avoid stress. There will be multiple distractions and you may be able to divert your attention to several things and keep yourself stress free. Larger the number of people, bigger will be the level of joy and happiness. Most days will assume a festive atmosphere especially when you have young ones at home. THat is why we all need pay a lot of attention on this fact and try to do it all the time when we feel an emotional problems and want to share with somebody.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Hellow my dear friends) I think that we all need all the time keep our family in our heart and all the time when we feel some difficulties, this memories can heart your daily rutine and make our life better. I think thay thisis very important to feel happy and all the time have the dear people near you and all the time keep the contact with them even if they live far away from you . You need keep the emotional contact with the parents and children. Because thisis very important to have the healthy relations and manage them and try to improve it all the time. I love my family and this people are everything for me and they the main part of my life .

Porri

Postby Porri » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:29 pm

We are all born to be happy and we all lookin for the happiness ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: all the time. I think that family is an important part of our life and we all need pay our attention on this fact,because this is very important to know what is happiness for you personally. i THink that this is absolutely good to have such kinds of dream. Because all the dreams can come true one day. And this is right , because this is happened with me one time. I think that there was the most happier day in my life when the doctor said thet our surrogate mother carried siblinds. I can not to say you waht I am filling in that mament. I was on the seven cloud of happiness.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:34 pm

I agree with the all :D :D :D :D friend, who think that family is the main part of the life. I think that this is very important to have a good and strong family. :) :) :) Family is important is that a loving and supportive family will be there for you no matter what. Friends may leave your side when things get very tough, or if you mess up and do something wrong or something to hurt them. Many families however, will stick by a person no matter what they have done, because they love them unconditionally. This kind of unconditional love can only be found within a family unit and is most commonly found from a parent to their child.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:35 pm

I think thta this is very important to have the strong nd healthy family. The importance of family can be seen very clearly in the impact it has on people who have not been lucky enough to have a loving family during their childhood years. People who suffered abuse, neglect, or had one or both of their parents missing from their lives during their childhood usually suffer some negative effects throughout the rest of their lives. Another reason that family is important is that a loving and supportive family will be there for you no matter what. Friends may leave your side when things get very tough, or if you mess up and do something wrong or something to hurt them.

Return to “Future dads”