big family

Karl

Re: big family

Postby Karl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm

I think that thisis very important to plan the family time, i mean the time you will spend together with the family and relatives, because the big family is a big responsibility and you should counded it all the time. I think that this is great to understand each other andd tryto have the healthy relations. Understanding is one of the important factors of a happy family life. If men do not try to understand each other, it inevitably results in conflicts and disagreements. Spend as much time as possible together, and you can get to know each other. In many families, people fail to know each other because they are too busy. Plan what time you spend together with your family.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:43 pm

I think that we need have some rules in the family and we need follow it all the time to have the srtong and healthy relations and understand each other without difficulties and fights. You, your children and life partner now one family, but remember that all people are individuals. Each member of your family has the right to personal desires and their own opinion. Sometimes his point of view may differ from yours. Never get angry if someone in the family does not agree with you, even if you think that he is wrong. We are all human and nobody is perfect. THat is why I recommend you have the discussion as for that and find the sollution and solve this complications.

michell

Postby michell » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:24 am

There is hardly a father who never felt fear forown child for his grades, relationships with friends or future. What is this game? The experience is also about action. And, you see, is quite simple, compared to real actions. It seems to us: worried, worried, here, like, and contributed to all well settled.

michell

Postby michell » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:26 am

It seems to us that to do so is much easier than to take responsibility and to deal with them, speaking to children by example and allowing them to make their choice. But to remake we will not be able how to get... Only then will you create the energy of the family, the atmosphere, where the child himself will see and feel what he needs... without your concerns and efforts! This is my choice, what's yours?

michell

Postby michell » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:27 am

When you love, everything expands in you this feeling!!! Children are even more show you the affection of your men, their problems – his power, their secrets – his patronage. The whole family is the epitome of strength, tenderness and love in every second of your existence!

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:30 am

to nine years is the formation of the physical body through interaction of the child and his universe. The child saves the state of love, serenity, a constant Game. During this period the child does not need to ban anything, he goes on his way, stuffing the bumps along the way. He goes on the potty when he's ready for it. Otherwise bans and cries, you break the thread, which harmoniously connects the child and the universe. He knows when and what to do. Mother at this time supports around the child, protects and loves it.

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:32 am

The age of three allows your child to enjoy the ambiance, it is very important for later in life, which will give a lot of gifts, fulfillment of all desires, dreams. If the child has lived the first three years of life in full permission, if not learned not to accept gifts, attention and all the best in life, and in the future all will be well.

mr.natty

Postby mr.natty » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:34 am

The phrase "I want" - desires that come true. It is very important for any of your inquiry and requests. In other words: "I Express my intention". They are equal in strength performance. Baby controls these processes, and if we intervene in one of them at the behest of the author, or mentor, we will not give complete set of reflexes, and in the future it will affect devirginate any reflex or attention.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:38 am

And another important point... the Kids, our favorite and beautiful are our most unruly creatures in the world. And we tell them: don't do it, then don't. Now imagine that they have accumulated a lot of energy they want to produce, and they say "no". What should I do? Us taught to only do what you can, but not taught where and how to release the accumulated energy. And the result is a reserve of suppressed emotions.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:39 am

Even in the most radical case, there is a way. It is a choice. For example, a child wants to beat the dishes... Tell him what dishes he cannot smash, but then tell him how to release themselves from what hinders. Offer him a choice, give something in return. And then you can avoid creating locks that are complicated.

Return to “Future dads”