big family

Tally

Re: big family

Postby Tally » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Hellow my dear friends) I think that we all need all the time keep our family in our heart and all the time when we feel some difficulties, this memories can heart your daily rutine and make our life better. I think thay thisis very important to feel happy and all the time have the dear people near you and all the time keep the contact with them even if they live far away from you . You need keep the emotional contact with the parents and children. Because thisis very important to have the healthy relations and manage them and try to improve it all the time. I love my family and this people are everything for me and they the main part of my life .

Porri

Postby Porri » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:29 pm

We are all born to be happy and we all lookin for the happiness ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: all the time. I think that family is an important part of our life and we all need pay our attention on this fact,because this is very important to know what is happiness for you personally. i THink that this is absolutely good to have such kinds of dream. Because all the dreams can come true one day. And this is right , because this is happened with me one time. I think that there was the most happier day in my life when the doctor said thet our surrogate mother carried siblinds. I can not to say you waht I am filling in that mament. I was on the seven cloud of happiness.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:34 pm

I agree with the all :D :D :D :D friend, who think that family is the main part of the life. I think that this is very important to have a good and strong family. :) :) :) Family is important is that a loving and supportive family will be there for you no matter what. Friends may leave your side when things get very tough, or if you mess up and do something wrong or something to hurt them. Many families however, will stick by a person no matter what they have done, because they love them unconditionally. This kind of unconditional love can only be found within a family unit and is most commonly found from a parent to their child.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:35 pm

I think thta this is very important to have the strong nd healthy family. The importance of family can be seen very clearly in the impact it has on people who have not been lucky enough to have a loving family during their childhood years. People who suffered abuse, neglect, or had one or both of their parents missing from their lives during their childhood usually suffer some negative effects throughout the rest of their lives. Another reason that family is important is that a loving and supportive family will be there for you no matter what. Friends may leave your side when things get very tough, or if you mess up and do something wrong or something to hurt them.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm

I think that thisis very important to plan the family time, i mean the time you will spend together with the family and relatives, because the big family is a big responsibility and you should counded it all the time. I think that this is great to understand each other andd tryto have the healthy relations. Understanding is one of the important factors of a happy family life. If men do not try to understand each other, it inevitably results in conflicts and disagreements. Spend as much time as possible together, and you can get to know each other. In many families, people fail to know each other because they are too busy. Plan what time you spend together with your family.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:43 pm

I think that we need have some rules in the family and we need follow it all the time to have the srtong and healthy relations and understand each other without difficulties and fights. You, your children and life partner now one family, but remember that all people are individuals. Each member of your family has the right to personal desires and their own opinion. Sometimes his point of view may differ from yours. Never get angry if someone in the family does not agree with you, even if you think that he is wrong. We are all human and nobody is perfect. THat is why I recommend you have the discussion as for that and find the sollution and solve this complications.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:16 am

It is useless to shout and get the baby. Paying attention to this energy, you only reinforce it, and it is not surprising that it pushes the child to the behavior you do not accept. A parent's role is to guide the child by example. Children feel very great all how you feel really. For example, if dad wants to have a personal life of daughter and talking about love and tell her different serious things

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:20 am

I don't put frames and allow children to live a life of this enduring own experience. I cut the umbilical cord from birth, and though I love them, I want them act, choose and live. But on the other hand, they always know what they are, where to go for help, that they are loved and always supported. It was hard at first, but it's worth it. Giving them the freedom and trust, you help them to prepare for adult life.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:21 am

The child ceases to hear from you as soon as you start to impose. It's a dead end. So start with yourself, love your children, but let them live their experience in particular – to make their mistakes and then learn from them. I love my family. We've lived, but it's all experience. No matter what happened in your relationship, it is important that you stay above jealousy, resentment and other emotions. It's not so important what you did, how what you learned from this experience, and as you closer together.

michell

Postby michell » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:24 am

There is hardly a father who never felt fear forown child for his grades, relationships with friends or future. What is this game? The experience is also about action. And, you see, is quite simple, compared to real actions. It seems to us: worried, worried, here, like, and contributed to all well settled.

Return to “Future dads”