big family

GordanoBruno

Re: big family

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I think that a large and friendly seed is a very good thing!!! It's just lovely when the house full of children running around give and rejoice... Children is always happiness and success. I wish you all a great and pure love, and many beautiful and healthy children! :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm

big family is realy nice! You always have somebody to support you in difficult situations. Such big centres as Panax can offer the discount and that is really great, they also are about the idea of big family( and money, but let's not talk about this, but about something nice). I think if you really feel sure about your desire you should have another baby) ;)

Capitan America

Postby Capitan America » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:54 am

hello guys) big family was my dream from very childhood, because i was the only child in the family and i had nobody to play with! I always dremt of a brother or sister to share my toys and games, but parents divorces after 5 years and we left alone with my mother. I think havin three or more children is terrific, specially when such centres as Panax give such opportunities!

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:51 pm

hi again) forgot to tell last time. :D :) :lol: Family is the the great thing and the advantage of the big family is support! your children will support each other in the difficult situation and you. So you can be calm that when you gonna die they will support each other and know they have each other! This is one of the great pluses!

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:13 am

yeah! Big family is definitely a thing! When i was small boy i had only one sister and i always wanted to have a brother who will be a real friend for me! Because girls, they are like girls, you know)) I always dreamed that we could play football together of play tennis and have fun climbing the trees! But my mther thought that one sister will be enough for me! When i wad older i got known that she was pregnant once again after us , but he had a miscarriage and after that was in a prolonged depression and decided with father not to have children anymore nd be happy with those two they had! And if it was really a brother? :| Sometimes i think about this situation over and over!

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi there nice people. what about weather in your countries? rom the very childhood I dreamt to create a big family full of children. And you know when I was an adult person and my partner suggested me to become a father, I agreed without any back thoughts. Probably it was the best decision and i didn't think about readiness, I just wanted to feel happiness of being a father. I was ready to do this step and become a father, to create a big family. Hopefully everything was great and even nowadays I think about more children. Big family is my dream of course.

Return to “Future dads”