big family

Ford

Re: big family

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:40 am

Our family is very important part of my life. And i am ready to give everything in the world for their happiness. i think that we need to spend as much time togehter as we all can. I think that our children are everything for us, and I find here a lot of people who are thinking the same. That is why it is very important to develop them. We all want to see our kids going towards success which is only possible through the good and proper education. Every parent tells their kids from childhood about the importance of education in the life and all the advantages of education to make their mind towards better study in the future.

Gilbert

Re: big family

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 am

I remember that during the whole life I have been dreaming about creating big family. And my dream came true actually. I have two fantastic boys and I am proud to be their father. We referred to the surrogate agency biodads. And I recommend this resource to everyone. I must admit that actually it was the best decision. It has so many pluses but no minuses. Though maybe price. Yeah it is a little bit higher but to my mind it was worthy of any efforts because nowadays we have big family and if you don't know what resource to choose, you must try it

Return to “Future dads”