Successful and happy child, how is it real?

Brendon

Re: Successful and happy child, how is it real?

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 pm

i think that you understand it very good that such things are real and there are a lot of successful and happy children but i think that it is possible only in the case if the parents are happy and if they really want their child to be successful and happy. of course i know that all children are different and all of them behave in such a way but i think that you shall be really very careful with it and what is more important you shall really be very attentive to your child and then you will see that your dreams come true and it is not hard at all. in all the cases i wish you good luck.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello friends!!! How are you doing today guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope yes because I have really nice mood today)) I agree with Barboro that the correct education is a kind of vaccine, which protects the child from the negative influence on the part of its peers. We as parents should orient the child on the spiritual life. The experts found that high school students who take the Christian religion as an important part of their life, less likely to smoke marijuana. Religion is instilled in many ways. Look through these information friends))

Boni

Postby Boni » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:39 pm

i do not know even. you will do it and your child will be really a good personality but for that you shall try your best and everything will be very very good. first of all you shall realize ho is a good person because if you do not realise then it will be very hard for you to become a god person , i think that you realize what i am talking about. then of course you shall be sure that you want to become a good person , i think that it really matters and you understand what i mean. i just want to wish you good luck and i hope that all your wishes will come true. i think that a good parent can not have a bad child.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi all! Very useful topic for discussion! For every dad is important to know that his child is happy and healthy! We all want to help our children become truly successful and happy. The child's health is very important! Proper child development is very important for every parent! The child needs to know a lot and all right to understand! All the complex issues we need to discuss with your child, because your communication is very important for child development! We need to educate children, to love children and value their feedback! ;)

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:09 pm

i think that behaviour of the parents is really very important in this case and i think that you shall understand it. the child needs to have a good example because it would be rally ver hard for him or her to become successful, i think that you understand it without me, you shall just show him how it is possible and you shall make everything in order him to become happy and successful, i think that if you are a good parent then you child will for sure become happy, i think that he would not have the other way out of it, and you shall understand it. in general i wish you good luck and i hope that your child will be just the best.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Here you are my dear friends :ugeek: :lol: how are you doing today guys?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me today?? I hope yes because I am in a good mood guys)) So it is really fantastic theme for discussion and I think that it is really actual theme for every parents. I think guys that if we want to have happy children first of all we should be happy, I mean first of all parents should be happy, because in any case children will get some emotions from us as parents so it is my personal opinion guys.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 am

Hello guys! How are you? Very good and relevant topic for discussion! I fully agree we all want to help our children become truly successful and happy!!! There are a few simple rules by which the child can be happy . First is the love, care and happiness!The child should have the opportunity to learn and to razvivatsa. Parents need to support and praise your child. :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 pm

My dear friends hi) everything is absolutely real in this life, the main point is desire and understanding. If you will understand the needs of your child you will help him in this life with almost everything. If he says I want to be a vet, don't try to make him a teacher or a manager. He can become really successul in any profession and bre really happy, because heis life is complite )

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:41 pm

i think that if a child was born and in our case he or she is grown up in a happy family, in a caring family, it means that this kid is a happy one!!! i do not completely understand what means the successful child... a successful one means a happy one. it is completely the same notions for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:23 pm

of course it is real, if your child is brought with love then i think that it cannot be unhappy and i think that you know it . of course there are some problems i the life of every person and i think that you understand it but i think that you shall support your child and then everything would be really very good. it is your life and you are the rule in it and i think that you know it not worse than i do. it is very good that you want your child to be successful and i support you in everything. that is what i think about it.wihs you good luck and i hope that you would succeed. that is it

Return to “Future dads”