Successful and happy child, how is it real?

Stefan

Re: Successful and happy child, how is it real?

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:21 pm

i think that from in the happy families children are always happy. i think that a lot depends on the parents, if the parents are happy and they take care of their child then i think that children would also be really very happy, of course it sounds easy but in the real life it is not always so. but if the parents love each other and the child see that the parents are in love and they take care f each other then the child would only follow their example and would not know what is violence and cruelty, and would not behave in such a way. that is what i think about it. wish you good luck.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello there. Good evening to all of you guys :D as far as i am convinced you have the opportunity of becoming a father through the adoption?! so the only one better way for you is adoption a child... let's have a look...I am not very experienced in this sides, because, I am not a father! and to be even more correct and honest, I will tell you that I am thinking about the surrogacy as the bets available way to becoming a parent... here, I have even the address of the clinic which is really interesting to me - http://panaxcenter.com As for the child - genes are playing a huge role! so you ever know what kind of person you will have...

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 10:02 am

Of course, it IS real and feasible to have in the life, silly you ... :D :D well, it depends fully on parents I guess.. and to some extent - on the character of the child too, because you may teach him to be the best, but he may be really lazy, thus it will be the huge struggle all the time to deal with him, and of course, it will be soo hard to force him to the work! anyway, if to talk about given opportunities - we really have just plenty of them, I am telling you :!: :!: of course, you will have a lot of things to be done and by the time it will be managed to cope with the bad mannered child :roll:

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 pm

involve children in team sports, even at Amateur level. Match to accustom children to teamwork within the team to establish contact with the authoritative persons and teach them how to achieve their goals. I agree with you we all want to help our children become truly successful and happy, to grow in the near future. ;)

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sun May 21, 2017 12:35 pm

involve children in team sports, even at Amateur level. Match to accustom children to teamwork within the team to establish contact with the authoritative persons and teach them how to achieve their goals. I agree with you we all want to help our children become truly successful and happy, to grow in the near future.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Owen you have really good theme for communication)) I think that it is actually because there are a lot of gay parents here)) That's why I agree that we all want to help our children become truly successful and happy while growing up in the near future. At the same time, each of us has his own view on this issue and solutions..I think that we can not choose one the most suitable variant for it.. Because all children are different and the way of upbringing that can match for a one child can't not match for another. Everything is possible.. But in any case we should love our children first of all!!!

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:19 pm

i think that in your age you shall understand that in our world everything is real, you shall just want to do it. in advance you shall not think about it because it would not help you and you shall understand it. i think that when you become the father everything will become so natural that you would not even notice that something is different and you have never been the father, i think that it works almost with everyone, i do not know for sure but it was definitely my situation and I like it very much. i hope that you would understand me. i hope that for you it would be real and you will achieve it.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Thank you so much friends for the sharig with me such an interestig theme for discussion!!!I think that if the parents are happy so the children ae happy too...I think that it happens very very often!!Believe me! :) :)I am more than agree that we should support and love a child are saved only as long as it can act on the basis of self-determination. Preventing him from doing this, you are to some extent preventing him live. If you give something to a child, it belongs to him. It is no longer yours. I agree that clothing, toys, room is everything that was given to him, should remain solely under his own control. 8-) 8-)

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:11 am

i think that it depends on what success means for you and what you expect from your child. we all would be good fathers and we all would have happy children and for that we do not have to do a lot, i think that we shall just try our best and we would make it real and we would make it possible, i think that you understand what i mean, in general i think that if you are a good person and you tr or your child your best then you will be able to overcome this problem and you will be able to be a good and responsible parent, it is not top hard, you shall understand all the importance of it. that is it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi dear friends. I am happy to be here with all of you04and what about you guys??? I think that everything depends on parents. They should involve their children in some competitions for example or simply to sign them in some section. It is really right that parents must match accustom children to the coordinated work of the team, establishing contact with a reputable individuals and teach them how to achieve their goals. In addition, there is another thing. It can really help them to be successful.

Return to “Future dads”