Kids talk

JinHo

Kids talk

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Guys I have been dating my boyfriend for a year already and I cannot imagine my life without this guy. I really love him. And we talk abbout marriageyou know. He loves me. And It is great but i do not know how to start talks about kids. The thing is that my futurr husband did not want to have kids earlier. He told this when we starts dating.. but he did not want to marry either and here we are.. going to get marry. Should I talk about kids? :lol: :?

ANdreF37

Re: Kids talk

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Well i guess you may start ther talks right now.. thing yourself.. what can you do else if not talking about your future with a person who told to share his eternity and life with you... I you wanna live a life with a man I guess you must share all your fears and so on. If not why then to marry anybody.. I think that this is the primary question to be solved if you decided to have serious relations 8-) 8-)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello guys! How are you? How's it going? A very good topic for discussion! You must decide all questions that concern you directly. Don't be afraid to talk about their feelings, you love and center each other. In life many difficulties and problems, it is better to talk frankly don't be shy!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:19 pm

i do not know but i think that you shall not hurry up with it and i think that you understand why. of course you can try it but you know i think that you may have just a quarrel in your family which you do not need, i think that he is definitely not ready fo the kids now and that is why you shall just live for yourself and for each other, i think that it would be the best decision for you. if you want to have a happy family then all the decision shall be made together and without any pressure on anybody. i wish you good luck my dear friend and i hope that you would be happy with your partner.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:14 pm

... so, I see that you fiance did not want to get into some kind of official relations and here you are, entering the marriage.. .so you wanted to tell us about your personal hesitations and to show all of us that you have the hidden desire to see that he has changed regarding the theme of becoming a parent... in my personal point of view, it is possible! I bet that your marriage will be successful (as far as it will be noticeable for the shortest period of the time), he will talk to you about kids himself... I know such type of people, I would even say honestly that I am one of those..! :? :? be ready to hear such a desirable "let's have a kid!"

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am

When you have the idea of having the child, you are obviously on the right point and surely it may happen that you are kind of ready to have kids, but your partner is not.... and what next..??? you have no natural right to push on him, I am telling you, everything has dot be step by step, no rush, no running around and everything... on the other hand, you have to be clear that it is obviously, the one may be interested in the future prospects, at the same time the other one would not be the same as you are! for instance, I am having the boyfriend but I am not interested in having kids exactly with him!!!

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 20, 2017 12:55 pm

you should share all your fears and so on. Don't be afraid to talk to him openly... life is full of anger and deceit. If you real love you have to trust each other. Between two people must beat trust. I think all will be well, all to enjoy. I wish you a long and happy love. Good luck to you. ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 4:33 pm

of course you shall start the talk but you know if he does not want it then you really have a problem in your family or in you relations, i do not tell you that it is so serious or something like that but you shall understand that it may cause you really lots of problems in relations and you may have lots of them, of course if your partner just needs time then it is alright but i think that is he would never want then you just waste your time on him and nothing would be as before. you will not be satisfied in relations and i think that you will make your partner not satisfied as well. think about it lots of time.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 am

i do not know but if you are dreaming about kids then i think that of course you shall tell your partner about it, i think that it is really very important for you because you do not know anything about his plans and i think that everything may change and you may think about it. i hope that he changes his opinion and now he wants to have children and you will be happy together with the child but i do not know, of course first of all you shall talk with him but not to ask about it here and i think that you understand what i am talking about, i wish you good luck and hope that your dream will come true.

Brest

Postby Brest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:44 pm

i think that all children at some age start talking and i think that you know what i am talking about and you understand it and that is why i can tell you that life is life and that is why you shall not take anything into account and you shall not think about anything at all and i think that you realise it and you think about it. i hope that you would not force your child to talk faster than it should but you know think that if you are talking with your child much then your child will talk more with you and you shall know it and you shall understand it. i think that you realise my opinion about it.

Return to “Future dads”