Kids talk

Stewart

Re: Kids talk

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Hmmm... Jin Ho I am sorry. I can not imagine your pain in this deal. It is really crazy I should say. In any case I can say that it happens so often when one of couple doesn't want to be a father. And frankly speaking it is really awful. Your situation is not so pleasant but your partner wants to be a father, but someone doesn't want at all. I recommend you to give some time for your partner maybe in a time his opinion will change. . If you love him you should wait but if you immediately want to have children so... No recommends in this case.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello. I don't really think that it is a good idea to talk about having a baby before the wedding. Wedding is one thing and children-the other. I think that you can frighten him before the wedding. Don't hurry up. Get married, have a honeymoon and then you can ask your partner about the child. I wish you to have a baby. Good luck.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:40 pm

I think, that at first you should marry and than you can try to talk about children. I don't think that you should be affraid of this talk or about his reaction. I think that he knows that this question should appear in your future life if he knew that you are willing to have a child. Don't be affraid to talk about it.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:04 am

I think that at first you should get marry and then, after the marriage you can try to talk to him about the kids. If he really didn't want to have kids earlier, so I think that you shouldn't start this talk before the marriage, no one knows if he wouldn't change his mind as for the marriage))) So, try to talk to him after, don't risk)))

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:13 pm

you shall start the talk but you know if he does not want it then you really have a problem in your family or in you relations, i do not tell you that it is so serious or something like that but you shall understand that it may cause you really lots of problems in relations and you may have lots of them, of course if your partner just needs time then it is alright but i think that is he would never want then you just waste your time on him and nothing would be as before.
you will not be satisfied in relations and i think that you will make your partner not satisfied as well. think about it lots of time.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:14 am

if you are dreaming about kids then i think that of course you shall tell your partner about it, i think that it is really very important for you because you do not know anything about his plans and i think that everything may change and you may think about it.
i hope that he changes his opinion and now he wants to have children and you will be happy together with the child but i do not know, of course first of all you shall talk with him but not to ask about it here and i think that you understand what i am talking about, i wish you good luck and hope that your dream will come true.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 am

Do not judge others for their mistakes and failures and do not judge yourself. It is better to help get out of the difficult situation to the person who got into it, and then one day a hundred good will return to you. Negative and aggression directed at yourself or others will only aggravate the problems and color your life in dark colors. Give others joy and happiness One of the easiest ways to become happy is to make someone happy. Psychologists see this as selfish motives, and philosophers say that this is true altruism, which gives an incomparable sense of joy.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am

I believe that I, like many of you, have been imposing such a life scenario from my childhood that would be more useful to someone else, but not to myself. I see that many of us are forced through, first of all, ideology, certain roles that we must play in our lives to meet other people's needs and interests. What the hell are we constantly trying to score a head, what are the social ideas on which our life should be built? What the heck of a child is asked about who he wants to become, when he grows up, does he have a sufficient idea of ​​life to competently answer this idiotic question?

Return to “Future dads”