How to start the adoption?

JinHo

How to start the adoption?

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Recently I have starts thinking about having a kid. But I haven't talked about this with my future husband. Still I wanna know how to start the programme in order to be ready at any spare moment you know. I wanna be ready a d when my husband decides to get a kid we will be able to get it rather quickly. So I am asking thise who bag already adopts kids. How to start the programme and what documents should I have?? :shock: :? :D

GordanoBruno

Re: How to start the adoption?

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello guys! How are you? To be honest I don't know much about adoption. I'm not ready to have children. So do not hesitate on this issue. I'm very happy for you that you want a child. It's so wonderful that you were preparing to become parents. This suggests that you will be responsible parents! I wish you luck and patience, because adoption is a very lengthy process! :mrgreen:

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 pm

hi to you man... i know that perhaps i am not the best advisor here, and you know, i guess i still can say something, cause my younger brother was adopted. :D :D :D well my parents said that a family should be complete and have a common income enough to have one more kid, you know. but also there should have some documents ;) ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm

i think that i can not really help you with it . i do not know what to tell you because i do not know whether i would like to have the child in general , now i know that i am not ready for the child and i do not know whether i would be ready for it, i do not know, i think that it is really very hard and i think that you understand what i mean. in general i do not know , i think that in the future maybe i would know whether i want to have the child or not. but i think that adoption is better and it is more suitable for the parents. and you shall star from looking for the best agency which would help you in it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:18 pm

i think that you shall start from the very beginning i think that you shall decide whether you want to work alone or you want to use the help of the agency or something like that i think that it really matters and you shall be sure whether you are able to do it alone, i think that you will think about it more and more. in general i can tell you that you shall not worry about it too much, i think that all the information about adoption you can find in the internet but of course it would be easier for you to work cooperate with the agency and then you start gathering all the documents. wish you good luck m friend.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 pm

My congratulations, dear people... I am happy for the new stage you gonna have after getting married..! :) :) is not it just super awesome?! I bet it is ...and definitely, there is the option of having the baby from the foster house, and arrange the adoption process... but, I am not very into this subject, so prefer not to tell you a lie, and simply be honest! but anyway, in the (possibly) nearest future I will have the opportunity of becoming a father and will have two available options to choose form.. my chiose is going to be unnpredictable, because I know myself! I can deside on oe thig, and change everythign gradually after a while!

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:58 pm

i have never read anything about adoption and i have never heard about it but you know all the people know from the beginning which way of parenting they would like to use and of course it is obviously, this choice is not os hard, and i think that you know that most gays couples choose surrogacy, but it is not a secret that you shall have money if you want to have a child through the surrogacy and it is very important. but i would not tell you that adoption is worse than surrogacy, i think that it is also good and you are able to communicate with the child beforehand, it is perfect. hope that you will find needed information.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:32 am

Hello, I am happy to see you here. It seems to me that you rally interested in having the child is it really so..??? so then let me tell you - sincere congratulations..! :D :D I see that you are willing to become the parent and the adoption is the right option for you if you are asking about the process of taking the child from the foster house :geek: but, to be honest here with all of you, dear people, I would rather agree to have the surrogacy program, you know, it feels more comfortable and the kid will be mine! But no hard feeling! I am not trying to talk you out of the adoption. you have to learn more information.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:24 pm

i think that first of all it would be very important for you to choose the agency and i see that a lot of people tell you about it and i think that you understand the importance of it on your own, of course i can tell you that it is the most important thing because for every of us it may be different but you shall understand that it plays a very important role to thin whether you really want to go through the adoption or not and i think that you know i and when you decide for sure then you will be able to think about the beginning of it and everything will go on its own way. wish you good luck in it.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Sooooo...adoption is a complicated procedure and to my mind it can take you for about more than years!!!Unfortunately but it is true!!!Of course in the beginig you should refer to some special organisation as for the adoption..Also you should start with - decide with your family what information about the adoption is private and what is not, and who it can be shared with. Don't forget to honor your adopted child's wishes on the subject. Recognize that it is perfectly alright to be fine sharing information with close friends, but not with recent acquaintances or strangers. All in all adoption can be really difficult process but if your desire to be a father is strong you will do it!!!

Return to “Future dads”