Clothes for kids

Stewart

Re: Clothes for kids

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:39 am

Nice to greet you here today on this website))) I have nice mood and wish you the same))) it is really important to have responsibilities in choosing clothes for children. I also think in the same way Aslan as you.. That the the main point for me that children's clothes should be comfortable and always clean, with no bling and other accesories which can be eaten by the small child, warm and according to season. I also try to pay attention, a huge attention to clothes' quality!!!! It should be really high quality clothes.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm

It is difficult to be father because you should be accurate with all questions when it concerns children. For example let's speak about clothes because clothes plays important role in children's life and we as parents should do everything for children to choose the best clothes and remember that clothes should not be just bright, funny and beautiful, first of all clothes for child should be convenient and high qualified. Pay attention that convenience is on the first stage because our children run, jump, they are crazy and clothes for them should be convenient because they are moving all time!!?

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Oh, that's a very good question, indeed. Every responsible parent should know how to choose good clothes for their children. As for me, I don't think that good clothes should be only expensive. When I choose clothes for my child, usually I pay attention on its fabric, it should be soft when you touch it. Also I pay attention to the comfortability of the clothes.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Of course every parent want to give the best for his child, but not all of us have enough money to buy absolutely everything. As for me, I want to buy the best clothes for my child, but the best doesn't mean the most expensive. Not expensive clothes can be also very good quality and very convenient.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:15 am

Children's appearance is really our important responsibility because if you are careless about children's clothing you are not a good father. It is important to mention that people who know your baby and your family would pay attention to appearance of your baby and they will make conclusions. During choosing the right and proper clothes we should always pay attention to its quality. And if you are not aware of it you can find an expert in it. Moreover it is true that you should not keep money on children's clothes

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:56 am

I am sincerely happy to greet all of you on this website. Let's be friends! I am very open))) It is an important thing because the clothes of your baby and at all appearance of your child is like a visit card. From the very childhood parents should teach their children how to dress correctly without too much bright colours and too much accessories. Suitable clothes is also important for comfortable wearing. I am always worried about my children's appearance and try to buy really good clothes for them. And what about you ? Do you pay attention to quality?

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 am

Children need clothes—and lots of them, given how fast they grow. With so many options and styles, shopping for children’s clothing can be overwhelming. However, if you remember to assess clothing quality, consider the appropriate styles, and keep an eye out for deals, buying children’s clothes can be made easy and even fun! Look for high quality fabrics. Children are very active, and need clothing that is relatively durable, especially for daily use. However, clothing made of good quality fabrics doesn’t have to be expensive, and expensive clothing isn’t necessarily made of good quality fabrics. Examine each article of clothing to determine fabric quality.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 pm

it is weird and really unnecessary to buy very expensive clothes for baby... why? they are growing so so fast all the time and with each month parents are literally forced to go to the mall and buy the new stuff...
you have the right point of view, I see... on the other hand I have seen so many cutest wearings for the little ones.!! it is just awesome surely, but the price is so high indeed... on the other hand, if you are into the latest interesting stuff - you probably can sew the clothes for your kid, why not

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 am

First, he won't appreciate your efforts of finding some super unique designer dress( maybe being elder he will on the photos, but maybe).
Second the main point for me that children's clothes should be comfortable and always clean, with no bling and other accesories which can be eaten by the small child, warm and according to season( not like wearing a cute dress from Chanel for her birthday, when it's not so warm in the place of celebration, only because it costs like tha small Asian country and the guests will appreciate it). Maybe these are just the point of view of a man

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:17 pm

I try to do everything for my children to look the most stylish and accurate in the world. We usually try to buy clothes together, of course they are small yet but actually I pay attention to their desires in choosing style and clothes. Of course I try to buy such clothes that is suitable for their age and of course really comfortable clothes. It is one of the most important criteria for them. AAnd for me too. I think that there is no question as for money, if it worth it I am ready to buy everything for them..

Return to “Future dads”