Entertainment

ANdreF37

Entertainment

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:22 pm

I know that we thise parents who have kids really have a trouble with handeling the free time. I mean that when we have kids right near all the time we are to entertain them somehow.. but here is the main problem aha shall we do when our fantasy is almost finished??? My kid adorez different ways of entertaining and he doesnt like doing the same several times. Share your ways I entertaining a kid :roll: :roll:

GordanoBruno

Re: Entertainment

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi all! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I believe that children bring into our lives a lot of happiness and joy. Children give us the meaning of life, we just have to make their life bright and cheerful. We all have our own physical capabilities. If you have the ability to carry a child in the entertainment places it is very good, because there he can communicate with children and have alot of fun. If this is not possible then no problem, the house can come up with many interesting games that the child will love. :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:27 pm

well you know i do not think that it would be really a very serious problem for you and you shall understand it, it is not important at all because i think that youwould be able to gain everything in your life and i think that you understand what i am talking about. nowadays there are really many different places to spend your time with kids and that is why you can choose any, i think that it would be good to go to some children's rooms and i think that from the one hand it would be really perfect for you. think about this variant, and there are also some special children's centres. they are also good.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:10 pm

the organizing of the free time is a really serious question and in my personal point of view, that is really essential to arrange the active spending of the time you have...well, here is why, i will explain why I think exactly so..! I bet that you as parent, as a man who has work and household choirs, you are really busy, in the busy lifestyle there is hardly the free minute for some physical activities... thus, by arranging the active time spending for children, you will have the fair opportunity of working out too, like have some active outdoors game, like football, and else, go jogging all together ad have the picnic after...a lot of options, really,.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 am

Ohh in the end, you will see that it is obviously not as you are trying to describe it, you know... on my personal point of view, here is the main task for everything. you are interested in entirely... so, here what I have to say about the current there of the discussion :!: :arrow: there are just the super various amount of the possible interesting subjects for the entertainment, you know.. and the more grown up your baby becomes, the more interesting and various things you have to do with him. :P oh, so I am sure that there is nothing much to be panicking about seriously.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 20, 2017 12:49 pm

through the organization of active time spending for children, you will have a fair opportunity to work, too. nowadays there are so many different places where you can spend time with children and therefore, you can choose any interesting for a baby seat! You can just play with a child on the Playground. You can go to entertainment centers. Can be at home to have fun. ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 4:38 pm

i think that all parents face such things when they do not know how to entertain their child and i think that for all of them it is really very hard, but i think that with the time it would be easier and your child will be able to overcome this problem if you help him with it i think that you are a parent and you shall have a good imagination and you shall try to do everything in order to look for new things and new games, i think that it is really possible, but you know on the other hand i think that you shall understand that you can do it everywhere, you may search in the internet or ask people who have more children.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:25 am

i do not know but if you live in a big city then you shall not have any problems like that, i think that you know that there are a lot of different parks and you always will be able to find something for you and that is for sure, of course maybe you will have some problems because your child will not want to spend time there, but in general I think that it is really very good way out for you and you will be happy there together with your child, you shall think about it and then make a decision, it si really very good and you have to understand it, there are lots of different children's rooms and you know about them.

Brest

Postby Brest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 pm

of course you shall spend time with the child and you shall think about it but you know i think that you know about it and you can think about it, and in general i can tell you that you shall never regret in anything and you shall all the time think about something special for your child. i think that nowadays it is not a problem at all because there are a lot of different ways how you can spend time with your child and all will be very interesting. first of all in my opinion you have to go to the children's room, i think that it would be really very interesting for your child and for you as well

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:59 am

Andre you know.. I have nothing to say about my child and his entertainment because he is tiny kind and the one thing he likes to do is to smile and touch to some soft toys. If the children are older than year so it is important for them to play different games and especially with their parents. Parents should teach them to sing, to draw, to count ,to teach them different letters and so on. And as usual they should do it thanks for games. Entertainment is the thing our children need in the childhood. Don't forget about it and try to buy toys for them, go to the different amusement parks.

Return to “Future dads”