Entertainment

DavidSt

Re: Entertainment

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:22 pm

I akso have a child and my child also doesn't sit on one place. My child can play one game or play with one toy. So I try to play with her and to think over about the next entertainment in several seconds. I don't think that you should ask for help as for kinds of entertainment. Look attentively at your child, your child will prompt you what to do. Just be attentive.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm

As for me, I don't have some games or something else what I do beforehand, but I always find new geme, every time I need it. Usually, my child helps me with that, the only thing I should do for sure is to be attentive to my little child. She always show me what to do. And I always play with her.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:06 am

Kids can be entertained in thousands of different ways, yet adults and older teens often run out of ideas when a bored child puts them on the spot. You can avoid this by familiarizing yourself with the many different ways you can keep a child happy and engaged. To raise a well-rounded kid, try focusing on activities that promote useful skills and good habits while limiting passive entertainment. Give younger kids a coloring book. Coloring books are a great low-energy activity for little kids. Just give them a book and some crayons, markers, or colored pencils. You don't have to buy coloring books from a store. Search online for free coloring book pages that you can print out. If you don't have a home computer or printer, find out if your local library has any available for use.

Return to “Future dads”