Entertainment

DavidSt

Re: Entertainment

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:22 pm

I akso have a child and my child also doesn't sit on one place. My child can play one game or play with one toy. So I try to play with her and to think over about the next entertainment in several seconds. I don't think that you should ask for help as for kinds of entertainment. Look attentively at your child, your child will prompt you what to do. Just be attentive.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm

As for me, I don't have some games or something else what I do beforehand, but I always find new geme, every time I need it. Usually, my child helps me with that, the only thing I should do for sure is to be attentive to my little child. She always show me what to do. And I always play with her.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:06 am

Kids can be entertained in thousands of different ways, yet adults and older teens often run out of ideas when a bored child puts them on the spot. You can avoid this by familiarizing yourself with the many different ways you can keep a child happy and engaged. To raise a well-rounded kid, try focusing on activities that promote useful skills and good habits while limiting passive entertainment. Give younger kids a coloring book. Coloring books are a great low-energy activity for little kids. Just give them a book and some crayons, markers, or colored pencils. You don't have to buy coloring books from a store. Search online for free coloring book pages that you can print out. If you don't have a home computer or printer, find out if your local library has any available for use.

AlexFl

Postby AlexFl » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi. It very interesting theme. I think that everything depends on the kid's age. If the child is small, then you can pay attention to developing games, some of them you can even with your own hands. And for older children I recommend checkers or chess.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:06 pm

i think that for all of them it is really very hard, but i think that with the time it would be easier and your child will be able to overcome this problem if you help him with it i think that you are a parent and you shall have a good imagination and you shall try to do everything in order to look for new things and new games, i think that it is really possible, but you know on the other hand i think that you shall understand that you can do it everywhere, you may search in the internet or ask people who have more children.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:18 am

you will see that it is obviously not as you are trying to describe it, you know... on my personal point of view, here is the main task for everything. you are interested in entirely... so, here what I have to say about the current there of the discussion .
there are just the super various amount of the possible interesting subjects for the entertainment, you know.. and the more grown up your baby becomes, the more interesting and various things you have to do with him. oh, so I am sure that there is nothing much to be panicking about seriously.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello everybody and everyone. Of course toys and entertainments are two inseparable things. Of course the most widespread and important entertainment in children's life is toys. And to my mind toys should be the best present for children. If you simple don't know how to impress your child you can buy his favorite toy and it will be the best for him. But remember that too many toys can also spoil baby, do not present it so often. Toys really develop children and it is the best kind of attracting their attention I mean with toys. Such kind of entertainment is pretty acceptable for everyone

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 am

Find happiness in every moment of life What prevents you from finding a small piece of a mosaic of happiness in the ray of the sun, which looked out through the clouds, in the smile of a pleasant stranger passing by or in a favorite song playing in headphones? That's right, nothing! But from these little "splinters" of joy, you can make up a whole picture of a great and lasting sense of harmony with the world and yourself. Enjoying life every day is an art, but it can be mastered, like any other. Change the idea of ​​yourself Do not think badly of yourself.

Return to “Future dads”