I am sure I will be a father

John

I am sure I will be a father

Postby John » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:48 pm

I think that I have chosen the right section. I think that I have right to write here because in the nearest future I am going to become a dad. I don’t know about my relationships because I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and I don’t know what I will do next. But the only thing I am sure in is that I am going to have a child either through the program of surrogate motherhood or through adoption procedure. :!:

Romeo

Re: I am sure I will be a father

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:53 pm

John, you are very strong person!!! I am really proud of you! That you found powers not to give up after breaking up with your ex-boyfriend and you did not leave the attempt to have children! It's very courageous act! You are real man, i respect such types of men :) If you ever need some help or advice in the issue according adoption, please be free to ask!

DaddyAdam

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 pm

We all want to be best parents to our children) How should we do that?)Don't worry about being a great dad. Try to live your normal pre-child life as soon as possible. Give your partner who is looking after the child some time for himself.Get up with your partner for late-night feedings.Be affectionate with your baby, especially as they get older.Treat your kid the way you wanted to be treated when you were a kid.Don't ever abuse your kid. Ever. Advice on raising children is everywhere, and it's all contradictory, so be very careful which guide you follow.Enjoy yourself. It all goes by too quickly.Learn what kids want most from their dad.
Remember, you're molding a little life here, a very impressionable little mind, and you are your kid's role model. Their hero. You are already perfect to him) Always)

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:17 pm

John, I hope, that you are right about it. I am very sorry of your break up with your boyfriend, but maybe it is better for you. Also I am glad to read that you are ready to bring up a child on your own, because it is very important. If you are ready for children without a partner, then you definitely want to be a father.

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Did not you think that rasing child alone can be too hard?Except financial, there is a great number of long-term social and psychological, physical and mental health influences on both ex-spouses and children after divorce. It may be destructive or loyal, and the strength of loss depends on the extent of intimacy between children and each of the parents, on parents' characteristics like age, education level, occupation and income, on relations left between parents, on visitation rights prescribed for the secondary carer, and the circumstances children grow in on the whole

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm

That's a good feeling if you ask me-to have that self-confidence and all that in you,when it comes to some things as serious as this one.And I don't think that there's any other thing that can be that important to all of us-and it's a damn big responsibility,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) It's good to be sure-cause that means that you do fully understand all the things it will bring into your life-the day you will become a parent.And you have to do everything to be areal good father-you have to give all your love,support and understanding to your kid,who else will be there for him like you . 8-) ;)

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:18 pm

You know what,dude-I like your self-confidence and all that,you'll need that stuff when you'll become a dad for real,and I think that you will be a good father and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) It's definitely a needful quality to be that strong and confident about it all- just do everythnig in order to keep it all as strong as it is right now and you'll do alright. ;) 8-) I'm sure you'll do just fine without any partners at all,but if you'll decide that you want to do it with somebody,that's your decision. 8-) ;) It seems to me just that you're ok without all that even by yourself,you know? ;) :) 8-)

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 4:13 pm

You know i understand you so much and also i think that you are very strong person.
I am really proud of you.That you found powers not to give up after breaking up with your ex-boyfriend and you did not leave the attempt to have children.
It's very courageous act! You are real man, i respect such types of men . If you ever need some help or advice in the issue according adoption, please be free to ask. all here will help you.

franky

Postby franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:07 pm

It will not be so easy to adopt a child for single father. So I hope you will be in great relationships soon. i see you are really sure about your plans for future. And take my word for it you will have everything you want. We always get what we really want and what we are thinking about. Our thoughts are the first step for our dreams come true.

Charly

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:05 pm

I have heard that single- parenting is possible now. So you can adopt a child as a single person. Some agencies are working on this field. They try to make it real for a single man to adopt a child. So you can use this option too, just in case. I think it is really good idea and one more step to make adoption easier for all people.

Return to “Future dads”