I am sure I will be a father

Mike Liner

Re: I am sure I will be a father

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:52 pm

I am also sure you will be a father :) :) :D :D :D It is nice that you keep good mood, despite you have just broken up with your boyfriend, you know :shock: :o :? :roll: I think you can be an example for many people, and especially for me. I also have been left by my boyfriend, but I can not stay positive and cheerful. I am sure yu will be a wonderful father for your child.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm

I heard that if you decided to get a kid, the best way is an agency or surrogacy centres. if i realy get a chance to become a dad I would choose surrogacy centres. i really want tot be a dad. abiological one i mean. It would be something i am sure! ;) ;) Although it might be quite expencive, i guess.. but it does not matter. :D :D

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:32 am

Hi John! Its great, practically all of us here want to be dads. Dont be shy to ask or to tell something, will be glad to talk with you. You will find another partner, and be happy again, dont worry. I think that to raise a child without a partner is quite difficultphysically and morally.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 am

I am sorry to say this - and I do not want to sound rude - but this is one of the most silliest posts I've seen here for a long time. A guy is writing, that he does not know any thing about his relations - and that he is single now - but he is sure he will become the father... Well would not it be more reasonable to think about having the new relations first? In this case this stuff looks like some kind of obsession.. I bet the next thing he would write would be "I lost my job - but I am sure that I am going to be a father!" or "My apartment was taken away because of the debts - but i am sure I am going to be a father"... Well, congratulations, what can I say?:)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Dude, my congratulations about your decision to become a dad. I'm absolutely sure you are stronger person if you decided so. It's the greatest happiness to have a child, to see his lovely eyes and smiled toothless mouth every morning. I wish you good luck. Be blessed together with your future baby.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:25 pm

woow , you can not even imagine how happy i am for you. i am sure that you would be very happy father and your child would be the happiest child for you as well. it is an unbelievable feeling when you feel when you are a parent of a little miracle. i think that it is really very good. i know that sometimes it is very hard and you ay have a lot of problems but i think that your child would help you to overcome all of them, because you have one more person in your life whom you love very very much. and your family, relations with your partner becomes stronger because you realise that you are not alone, there is the person that unites both of you. :) :)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:36 pm

I am also sure you will be a WONDERFUL father ;) ;) ;) I am really proud of such people like you, who do not give up, but go on living and willing to achieve new goals ;) ;) ;) It is a pity, you have just broken with your boyfriend, but it is really nice you want to become a parent and have a child :) :shock: :P It is so charming :? :roll: :!:

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:22 pm

It is great that you do not give up and adopt a child and become a parent ;) ;) ;) my congratulations :!: :!: It is a pitty you have broken up with your boyfriend and you are going to grow up youur child on your own :( :( You should realize that it can be more difficult, as you will have to solve and ciope with everything depending only on yourself.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 pm

i think that ti si very good that now you know that you would definitely be a father. you know for example i do not know it and :geek: i do not even think about it. i think that we shall not worry about it now. i like my life and i really enjoy it and to my mind we just shall not move too fast and come further. in my opinion i shall be ready to being a father, but unfortunately i am not ready to it and that is why i am not sure in it. but i think that being a parent is really very good because you always have someone who would love you nd who would be always with you. you have the person to rely on, and it is great.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:29 pm

Don't worry about being a great dad. Try to live your normal pre-child life as soon as possible. Give your partner who is looking after the child some time for himself.Get up with your partner for late-night feedings.Be affectionate with your baby, especially as they get older.Treat your kid the way you wanted to be treated when you were a kid.Don't ever abuse your kid. Ever. Advice on raising children is everywhere, and it's all contradictory, so be very careful which guide you follow.Enjoy yourself. It all goes by too quickly.Learn what kids want most from their dad.
Remember, you're molding a little life here, a very impressionable little mind, and you are your kid's role model.

Return to “Future dads”