Not to lose the hope

DennyDe

Not to lose the hope

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Good evening to all of you. Today I would like to ask you a question guys... How not to lose the hope in the bright future?! you see, I am not married, a single man, who is really willing to become a father, and not in the blurry future, but as soon as possible! and I still ca not find that perfect man for the role of the partner of the family and father for our baby. Still, I can not image the following picture I my mind - I am a lonely parent with a daughter for example... it si not right!!! Will I have experience the happiness of the parenting ever in the lifetime?!

Justin21

Re: Not to lose the hope

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:00 pm

just do not think about that. i know that it is really very important for people to be parents and have children and i think that you understand that i mean but you know it is not so hard and you shall just try your best, i do not tell that you would no have any difficulties but you shall have more positive attitude to it and that is why you hall try your best. in general i can tell you that of course it takes time but you shall not think about your time, just think about the child and the time when you will be happy together, concentrate on it and it would help you. i hope that you would not lose your hope.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 am

Good afternoon, Denny... you will probably not believe that I am in the same kind of the situation as you are..!!! it is truly frustrating, I know it for sure, you may not ask me more... but anyway, despite the fact that I am having the boyfriend currently, I do not see that he is the the one, that he is suitable for the role of the future father of the family, he is not serious, and I have deep doubts regarding his attitude to me. I am ready to share the suggestions you have made here - I do not see myself as the lonely parents at all... and thus it is wrong, to raise the child alone.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi, a very complex topic. I think you need to believe in a bright future. Many good and bright!!! I think you need to learn to believe in a bright future. Most importantly, you need a lot of walking. To go to Rostock friends. Partied more and you will see that life is beautiful. ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 4:44 pm

the child is a real happiness if you want it and you plan it fr long and your partner wants it as well. i do not think that you shall want the child only for that because if you have some problems in the family then you would have them more after the appearance of the child and i think that you realise what i am talking about. it i better not to hurry yourself with it but if you think bout parenting only in a positive way then i think that you would not suffer fro any difficulties, it would be even more interesting for you with the child because the child is the happiness and you shall know it.think about it

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 am

Sorry to hear that you are going through the really hard time lately. but what can you do about it?! that is life and here we are useless and unable to go against the fate, the destiny... I hope that you will hear the main thought I have about it, but anyway... if to speak certainly about the marriage, the better option I have got for you is in the opportunity to make the whole desire to stand on the second place... as soon as you will kind of "reveal" the situation and let the urgent feeling go away, you will see that it was definitely worth it! the same about the parenting (I bet you do not want to become the lonely father).

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:59 am

yes i can understand what you are feeling but you shall not lose your hope and you shall not think about it in the bad way, i am sure that you will be able to do everything. being single is not the problem. i can tell you that i am really very experienced person in life and that is why i can tell you a lot about myself but i think that the most valuable thing for you would be to know that i am a single father and i love my child much, i went through the surrogacy and i am happy and that is why if you are not sure whether you will be able to do it then you can think about me.maybe it will help you.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:12 pm

ohh shit, this is again about babies... all over again, you guys seem to be pretty obsessed with the idea to have the little copy of yourself or your partner, whatever you like... but I do not see the urgency in this step.. .ofr me it is way to much serious stuff and it will be weird ot have the talk about that.. if you are interested also in the opinion of my beloved man - he does not see the need to change the life from the head to the feet for the only thing - parenting... is it really such a desirable for you thing?! really?! are you soo excited to hold that baby...maybe,. I do not understand something.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:28 am

Denny, I am so sorry about you... :| :( to tell the truth I want to say that you might not just dream and not to lose the hope. But also you should do something. Don't you think that the main question could be in you?? Maybe you should change something in yourself??? I think that in any case you will be lucky to find that man who will help you to create your own family, who will help you in parenting all in all. So I wish you to be sure in yourself and act!0Because if you stay at home doing nothing your man will never find you.

Johnes007

Postby Johnes007 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Oh my gosh... the most interesting topic. Some time ago my very best friend M.K and his beautiful soul mate, his best friend, his love thought abot to give birth to our child. That was really hard for them, so hard to figure it out..they waited for this angel all their lifes. I dont know, but M.K. his is really strong person. I admire him and love him with all of my heart and soul. So much to learn from him and his personality. He said not to worry about it, that everythink is gonna be OK. And finaly they found a mother for their angel and now they are really happy. So there is an opportunity for everyone! Dont lose youre dream and hope. xoxo

Return to “Future dads”