private adoption

Tomy

Re: private adoption

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:28 pm

In any case , I think that adoption is a way to happy life for child and for a couple as well. I am not really good at law, so it plays any role for me under federal or state law the process goes. All I worry about that everything is legal and I can be sure that I have all necessary document to prove my parenting rights.

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 pm

I don’t know what should happen on the earth to make me believe in adoption for gay couples again. It was so stressful and I was so exhausted to go through adoption process with the 'help’ of the most awful adoption agency on the whole galaxy. Maybe I will forget all this crap when I will finally find a good surrogacy agency and will become a father.

Robb

Postby Robb » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:57 pm

i do not quite understand what it means and what is the difference between normal adoption and private adoption. maybe someone explains me what is the aim of it i tried to look up in the internet about it and i was interested in it very much. but i understand that if people are writing here about it then such things exist and as i am the person who wants to adopt the child it would be very important for me to know more about it. maybe i would use this way and it would be perfect for me. ;) ;)

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:34 pm

I think you should be really careful in this case to avoid any problems with documents in the future. You should be sure that you will have no problems if you want to move to the other state or so. It is better to predict such situations. You should understand that your child will apply to the university or collage and it can be in the other state. You should consult with the lawyer about such situations.

Adam

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:02 pm

I can give some pieces of advice concerning private adoption. Explore your eligibility to adopt a child. Determine the residency requirement. Consider an adoption facilitator. Facilitators are unlicensed individuals and organizations who match birth mothers with prospective adoptive parents. Decide who you want to handle the legal side of your adoption. Prepare for the Home Study. Participate in the Home Study. File the adoption petition. Serve the petition on the birth parents. Attend the final hearing.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:11 am

Guys, as I understand you are discussing the problem only for the territory of US right now? What about other countries? We are planning to adopt the child next year. We are living in the United Kingdom, and I am not sure abut the adoption for the gay couples here. Are there any people here from UK as well? I suppose that if we would have to go to another country, we would have much more difficulties with the adoption. What about adoption for the foreign gay couples in the US? Is it allowed? And if yes , then what state is the best choice? I know that different states have different laws, in regards of gay adoption as well. Can anyone give me an advice here?

Easton

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:52 pm

i think that it is a very good way out of the problem if you want to go through the adoption. as i have said i am not a fan of adoption. but if i do not have the other choice then i think that i will use only private one. i think that it is better to go through the surrogacy programme. i think that it is more comfortable for you and for the child, because it will be yours. you will see every stage of his development. but private adoption is also worth trying, it is very comfortable and of course very safe. of course it will cost you much more money but if you want to choose anything safe then do not lose the chance. ;) ;) ;)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Yeh, really, a person who knows laws always win. It is true. So it is a nice idea to hire a law when you want to adopt a child. Maybe you will spend more money, but also you will spend less time and nerves. Lawyers know how to do it in the best way, they will advise you a good agency and will give you a lot of useful advice.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:23 pm

I guess your answer is very useful for couples or single people, who want to have achild, you know ;) ;) :) :P Private adoption is a really conviniet way to have a child. You have almost nothing to think about, as main problems are solved by a lawyer ;) ;) ;) Maybe you can spend a little money, but you will not spend a lot of time and nerves adopting a child. Also a lawyer knows laws better and it is easier for him.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:00 pm

i do agree to most comments here - that this way of adoption is easier, yes.. you just make a packt with a pamily, of a mother who is going to bear a child privately and you pass all those documents and laws, buuuuuut... you have more risks and it is much more expencive than al the other ways, you know :!: :!: :!: You never know what the mother can do the next minute..

Return to “Adoption”