My experience in adoption program

Romeo

My experience in adoption program

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:34 pm

As you know, some months ago my family became bigger, because me and my husband adopted a baby girl whose name is Ariana. Now she is only 5 months, but despite she is so little, she became a great happiness in our life! So, i can not imagine now how my life was going without her....
So, guys, i have an experience in adopting a child through adoption program, i should say that it is not easy process, it took so much efforts and a lot of nerves. But if somebody of you decide to do the same, please be free to ask me any question that worry you. I will be happy to answer and give you some advices :)

DaddyAdam

Re: My experience in adoption program

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Adopting a child is very responsible step in life of each family! I wish You all the best! Now be predictable. Be there for your child. Respond to his cries, yells, and calls. No matter what your child's age at the time of adoption, respond either verbally or physically within 15 seconds. Your child needs to take you for granted; she needs to know that if she needs you, you will come.
You cannot spoil this child! The more secure your child feels now, the more independent she will become later. The more you respond, the fewer behaviors you will see designed only to gain your attention. Your interaction will become richer and deeper.
You should do a great job! XO

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:29 pm

I think that you are very brave and decisive mean, if you did it for your family. I've got very big desire to do the same, but I hesitate a little bit what is better for me - adoption or surrogacy motherhood. What advantages and disadvantages you may provide for me? I am very interested in your answers.

Tamer

Postby Tamer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:51 pm

I know a lot about it. Because I was three when I learned I was adopted. At that age, of course, it was a concept I couldn't really understand, but I remember feeling slightly overwhelmed and lost. My adoptive parents decided to take on another child, and my father explained that my new baby brother had been "chosen", just as I was chosen: because I was "special" child.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Well,our experience in it overall was positive-it all came to an logical end real good ,sure,there were some little issues along the way,but we managed to overcome it all,and now it's all good for us,you know what I'm saying? ;) We've adopted a little 6-years old girl named Caroline two years ago-and man do we love her! ;) Now we're thinking about a second child-and this time we are willing to try the surrogacy program.As a matter of fact,we've already started it a couple of months ago-and so far it all goes the right way. 8-) I just hope for the best overall-and I wish all of the same to those of you who are going through the similar stuff right now. 8-) ;)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 am

Adoption is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another, usually a child, from that person's biological or legal parent or parents, and, in so doing, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities, along with filiation, from the biological parent or parents. Unlike guardianship or other systems designed for the care of the young, adoption is intended to effect a permanent change in status and as such requires societal recognition, either through legal or religious sanction. Historically, some societies have enacted specific laws governing adoption; where others have tried to achieve adoption through less formal means, notably via contracts that specified inheritance rights and parental responsibilities without an accompanying transfer of filiation.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Yeah,well,I do have some experience in that one-and this experience overall is real good and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) We've adopted a little girl two years ago along with my partner Jason and it was all good for all of us ever since-our little wonder goes by the name of Caroline and we're both crazily in love with her as well as she is with us,you dig? ;) :) 8-) That's a recipe for a really happy family-it's not enough to be just together with your partner,you need somebody else in your house,in your family in order to make it real,to make it full.And which way you really want to go-adoption or surrogacy-is for you to choose,or you can do both. 8-) ;)

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 4:19 pm

This theme is very interesting and useful as well. i understand you very much. You cannot spoil this child! The more secure your child feels now, the more independent she will become later.
The more you respond, the fewer behaviors you will see designed only to gain your attention. Your interaction will become richer and deeper.
You should do a great job! i wish you good luck :P :P :P

Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:53 pm

You know,as for now,I don't have no experience at all in this one,but I promise that if I ever will go that way,I will surely come here and tell it all to all of you here,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) I mean,if I ever will consider seriously the possibility of having a kid for me then I surely will,but as of now,I can't really say that's one of my goals or something for the nearest future and all that,you know? 8-) ;) That can easily change one day-anything can change in this life real quickly,sometimes it all can happen in a blink of an eye and all you have to do then is to make sure you'll hurry up and catch that train,you dig? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Charly

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:01 am

I am so glad for you and your family! Thank you for sharing your happiness with us! We are going to begin adoption process soon too. Will you provide us with a short guide what should we do first of all?
Which points have to draw our attention? What steps or decision should we avoid at all? We will be thankful for any piece of advice!

Return to “Adoption”