My experience in adoption program

franky

Re: My experience in adoption program

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Where have you found an agency for adoption? I am not looking for it any more; it is just interesting for me. I have failed on this field and just what to know where I have made a mistake. Now I am sure that my second try will be successful. And this time I will choose surrogacy program. I am happy for you and your family and believe that you will be happy together.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Hey, Romeo! Someone wrote here that he is going to answer the questions.. Well I see that here were lot of them asked - but still cannot read your answers) The girls name is Arina - so I presume she is from the CIS country - Russia, maybe Ukraine... In 90's there was a big adoption traffic from Russia - regarding their financial and economical condition, but that line ceased some years ago due to some terrible news, that were on the TV screens pretty repeatedly - about child abuse and even murders in US families who adopted kids. So what is your story? Where is your girl from - and what instance did you cooperate in order to get all the rights and the paperwork?

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:55 pm

nowadays it is not a problem at all. there exist so many different ways of becoming parents that is why i even do not worry about it. adopt the child if you want to make a good thing and to make this world kinder.gentic does not play any role in your life, you will raise this child in the way you want and you would be example for him or her. it is a very serious step but it is definitely worth it, children are great. it is very good that you decided to adopt the girl, she would be your angel and make your family stronger.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:55 pm

I am happy for you and your family! I understand your feelings, because I am a father too. Surrogacy program gave me a son. We are happy family now. Child is a gorgeous gift in life of every person. I am so thankful my surrogacy agency for helping me with surrogacy program. I wish you luck and love!

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:38 pm

I am happy for you and your family too! I prefer surrogacy program to adoption, but nevertheless it is wonderful that you have become a dad with the help of surrogacy program or adoption anyway. When I will be a father I will consult with you about my baby as with an experienced father, you know. It is kibd of you to offer your help with any problems.

Easton

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:08 pm

that is very good that you have made such a serious and important decision in your life to be a parent. although i do not like children very much but still i am happy for you. it is very good that you are happy and it should be so in the life. of course children are great and those who want to become parents shall definitely know what it is like to have a wonderful small child. i think that you experience may be really useful for those who are using this website because as i know it is very difficult to get the child for the gay couple. but if you have succeeded then i think that it is worth trying. i wish you good luck in raising your daughter.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience in adoption program. It is very important and useful informatin for me, as my boyfriend and I are going to adopt a child. Of course, I understant it is not an easy process and we can face difficulties, but I think it is worth. Having children and being parents are one of the wonderful things in the world.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your own experience. I agree that adoption proccess is rather difficult. You have to take great pains, spend a lot of time and nerves to achieve success. But it worth, is not it? Children is the best thing we can have in our life. My husband and I also adopted a son half a year ago. This process was so difficult for us, but now we are the happiest people.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Romeo, thank you so much for sharing you own experience in adoption a child :!: :!: ;) I think this information is very useful for people who want to adopt a child :roll: :| :? :? :shock: I agree that adoption is not a very easy process, so I would like to give to your advice that people should hire a lawyer, so that they will make adoption easier for themselves :!: :?

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

You know very often when people talk about adoption, they ask - whom to choose... You know, like a person, i really hate this word CHOOSE... are you in the supermarket? :x :x :x :x iT SOUNDS BAAADD... I really think that it does not matter what age, the matter is that each child, each of us really needs a parent and if you found a kid who got into your heart, do ot think too much. But as a psycho i would take a younger.

Return to “Adoption”