My experience in adoption program

Archer

Re: My experience in adoption program

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

You know very often when people talk about adoption, they ask - whom to choose... You know, like a person, i really hate this word CHOOSE... are you in the supermarket? :x :x :x :x iT SOUNDS BAAADD... I really think that it does not matter what age, the matter is that each child, each of us really needs a parent and if you found a kid who got into your heart, do ot think too much. But as a psycho i would take a younger.

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:40 pm

i think that you are really a happy person and a happy dad and i can congratulate you with it. i know that a lot of us want to have children but we have some doubts which way is really better because i do not know whether surrogacy has some benefits , or maybe adoption is better. i do not know. the other thing is that which agency or clinic to choose. there are so many different clinics and agencies and i do not know what thing shall be taken when you choose an agency. and what do you think about parenting? is it hard for you to be the parent? hope you would share your experience about it with us. good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Oh, it is so cute to see such wonderful words of a parent about his children ;) ;) :) I am sure you are a very wonderful parent, if you say such charming words about your daughter. As I understand adoption process is not very easy :o :shock: :? But it is worth, you see ;) ;) ;) I am also planning to have a child in my future, so I guess I can ask your advice :) :lol: ;)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:33 pm

I wish You all the best! Now be predictable. Be there for your child. Respond to his cries, yells, and calls. No matter what your child's age at the time of adoption, respond either verbally or physically within 15 seconds. Your child needs to take you for granted; she needs to know that if she needs you, you will come.
You cannot spoil this child! The more secure your child feels now, the more independent she will become later. The more you respond, the fewer behaviors you will see designed only to gain your attention. Your interaction will become richer and deeper.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Oh, man, my congratulations :!: :!: :!: It is so nice that everything is going well and you have a child and has become a parent. I guess you have realized that this process is not an easy one, so people should take great pains to manage to achieve success in this deal. I wish you good luck, continue to be a good father and have a nice daughter ;) ;)

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:18 am

most of us are dreaming about it but now your dream has come true. i do not know even what you feel because i do not have children but i think that it is really very hard to talk about it. of course i agree with you that it ma be a bit hard to raise a child but if you love children, and you love your children then i think that nothing would stop you in it. you have to be a good parent and you have to take care of your child, i think that understand it on your own and you would be the best father. i hope that you would share with us all your experience about the programme and hat difficulties you have faced during it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 pm

our experience in it overall was positive-it all came to an logical end real good ,sure,there were some little issues along the way,but we managed to overcome it all,and now it's all good for us,you know what I'm saying? ;) We've adopted a little 6-years old girl named Caroline two years ago-and man do we love her! ;) Now we're thinking about a second child-and this time we are willing to try the surrogacy program.As a matter of fact,we've already started it a couple of months ago-and so far it all goes the right way. 8-) I just hope for the best overall-and I wish all of the same to those of you who are going through the similar stuff right now.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Ooooh, my congratulation, guys :D :D :D You have made a right choice, when you decided to adopt this little cute girl, you see :shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe you have saved her from difficult long life in the orphanage and from horrible attitide from other children and people. But I can not imagine how her mother dared to leave this piece of happiness.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you :mrgreen: How are you doing today friends?? I hope you have nice mood for our conversation today)) To tell the truth I have not experience as for adoption.. And unfortunately I have not experience of parenting at all. But you know guys.. I think that if I have a choice between surrogacy and adoption i would have chosen of course surrogate motherhood. But you know I have a lot of friends who used this procedure and they was satisfied with it.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi guys! Today very good weather! A very interesting topic for discussion! I congratulate you and your boyfriend, I wish you health and patience! I wish your daughter success and good health! I believe that other children do not exist!!! For gay couples there is the possibility of adoption! The child that is adopted has the right to a happy family! We must love the children, they should feel care and attention!!! ;) :) ;)

Return to “Adoption”