Adoption in a foreigh country

Adoption in a foreigh country

Postby Damien » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:17 pm

I've tried several times to adopt a child in my own country but I failed. But I want to have a baby and I'm readu to do everything to reach my goal! It is possible to adopt a child from the other country. Can you advise an agency? Is it legal?

Re: Adoption in a foreigh country

Postby Robb » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm

yes it is legal if you want to adopt the child in a country where it is allowed for gays couples to adopt children. if it allowed then you would not have any problems, but it would take you a lot of time, you have to gather all the documents, and of course it costs a lot of money. i think that it is more comfortable to adopt the child in your country if it is possible, but if not then you have to do everything in order to have your child. i understand that it would be very difficult but everything is possible. and i am sure that you would gain it.

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:30 pm

I have gone through the surrogacy program to become a father. I have found a really good agency to help me with the procedure. They have done their job on the high level. So I am a happy dad now. Why don't you want to try surrogacy program? It really works! Take my word for it, I have checked. All you need is to find a good surrogacy agency.

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Frankly speaking I think that adoption in the foreign country isn’t a good idea. You will have plus 100 problems with law and the documents. I think it is better to try going through the surrogacy program. You need only to find a good surrogacy agency. They will provide you with all necessary support and service. From my point of view it is a much better way out.

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello Daminen. The legality of this action varies, regarding the country you live in - and the country where you want to adopt the child. the laws can be mingled in a very bizarre way - and there are not many lawyers who can help you with that. It is also the question of the citizenship. Because there may be situations when one cannot have the double citizenship in the country .Then you will have change the citizenship of the child some way.. It is better for you to try again in your own country - or to use one of the international adoption programs - there are many of them all over the world. They offer the adoption of kids form poor countries mostly - from Africa, Asia and central America.

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:58 pm

as i have said i do not consider adoption being the best way of getting children but still if you think about it, then adoption in foreign countries may be very interesting variant. but it has a lot of issues. and the first one is that you will meet a lot of obstacles on your way. the first one si that you will need a lot of documents and they will cost you a lot of money, then you will need a lot of time in order to travel abroad and meet the child and of course you will need a lot of money on it. actually if you understand that you can afford it then choose it and get your child. you will be very happy. good luck. ;) ;)

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Adoption is not legal in all the countries. I think you should find this information in the Internet. Also look there fore some agence. Read other people's responces. I think these are main and basic advice. I am sure you will find a right agency and will adopt a child. I wish you to be a wonderful parent and enjoy being him.

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:23 am

Sure it is legal, and it is promoted by many countries of the third world, where kids starve. Many countries of Africa, for example. So if you want to adopt a foreign kid - there are plenty of possibilities. In the beginning of 90's it was very popular to adopt kids from former USSR, especially by Americans. I wonder of that was their way to "feast" on their long time enemy, eventually defeated in the Cold War) So stop asking silly questions, and look on the Net about different options of the adoption. It may be more difficult since you are gay, but today it should not be a problem, at least if you live in a developed European country.

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:22 pm

It is possible to adopt the child in another country, of course. It all depends on what country you are speaking about. If you are speaking about Europe - it is pretty much complicated here for the gay couples. there are 2 kinds of adoption. the joint adoption and the step parent adoption. the joint adoption means the unconditional adoption, so to say. Any couple can adopt any kid, if the adoption commission will find them to be valid for that. Step parent adoption means that the couple can adopt the kid only if one person in this couple is the parent of the kid. Now the joint adoption is still illegal in Italy, Germany. In other countries, as I know, it is allowed, both types of the adoption by LGBT couples.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:08 pm

I think you will be a wonderful parent if you are trying to do everything possible to have a child. A do not nknow if it is possible to adopt a child in a foreign country. I think you should hire a lawyer and he will give you good advice, I am sure. I hope that you will manage to adopt a child in your own or foreign country. Wish you good luck.

Return to “Adoption”