Adoption in a foreigh country

Archer

Re: Adoption in a foreigh country

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:06 pm

I guess that adoption in a foreign country is more risky, you know? i guess in this situation risks are always beside you. i do think and consider that all our life is a risky game and do we want it or not, we have to play it with dignity ;) ;) Adoptin.. it is always difficult and emotionally and finance side... so be careful, find special agencies and think twice before choosing a right agency for dealing your situation. But as for the agencies.. sorryy dunna..

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:27 pm

I am not sure that I can give some useful advice, as I do not know laws, especially laws of other countries :( :( :? :? :? Maybe something is wrong with your documents if adoption agencies do not want to give you a child. And by the way, I do not think that you will be allowed to adopt a child in other country. I think you should better hire a lawyer to manage to adopt a child ;) ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:00 pm

well i do not know want even to tell you but i do not really think that it is a good idea. i think that you shall choose the adoption in your country because it would be really more comfortable for you to do it. first of all it would be very hard for the child to change the lace of living and even get used to the other country and even language. i think that it would not be very comfortable for you as well. you would just have a lot of problems with documents and it would be really very expensive to do it. of course if you do not have the other way out then you shall just do it, but if you may choose then do not choose it.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Oh, I am so sorry you did not manage to adopt a child in your own country :( :( :o :shock: :cry: I do not want to make you feel disappointed, but you scarely will manage to adopt a child in a foreign country, as it is even more difficult. I think you should better hire a lawyer and try one more time to adopt your child in your own country ;) ;) ;) Good luck.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Definetly, it is legal. I do not know too much about adoption especially from another country, but what i know for sure that it is legal , you have to connect with orphanage in another country and with its embassy in your country and you have to fill in some documents and that is it. A baby is yours! :) :) :)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:28 pm

it is legal if you want to adopt the child in a country where it is allowed for gays couples to adopt children. if it allowed then you would not have any problems, but it would take you a lot of time, you have to gather all the documents, and of course it costs a lot of money.
i think that it is more comfortable to adopt the child in your country if it is possible, but if not then you have to do everything in order to have your child. i understand that it would be very difficult but everything is possible. and i am sure that you would gain it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:51 pm

You see, I am not knowledgable in such questions :? :? I do not know if it is legally to adopt children in other countries :o :shock: :( But I guess you can do it, you can try again. But I think if you are going to adopt a child in a foreign country, you can face even more problems and difficulties. I guess you should better adopt a child in your own country.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:32 pm

i have already told a lot about it but think that i would be read to help you with it one more time. i would tell you only my opinion about it and that si why i am not sure whether you would agree with me in it. the first thing i want to tell you that i am against the international adoption and that is why i do not advise you doing it. i think that it would cause a lot of problems and you have a bit chance that you would not get your child. that is why i think that you shall think about it a lot and be sure that it is worth it . if you do not have the other choice then you may think about this variant, but in the other case it is not worth.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:37 pm

The legality of this action varies, regarding the country you live in - and the country where you want to adopt the child. the laws can be mingled in a very bizarre way - and there are not many lawyers who can help you with that. It is also the question of the citizenship. Because there may be situations when one cannot have the double citizenship in the country .Then you will have change the citizenship of the child some way.. It is better for you to try again in your own country - or to use one of the international adoption programs - there are many of them all over the world. They offer the adoption of kids form poor countries mostly - from Africa, Asia and central America.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:44 pm

I am very sorry that your adoption in a foreign country has faild :cry: :cry: :cry: But I advise you not be disappointed and not give up, but go on and I am sure that you will manage to adopt a child and become a happy father, you see :shock: :shock: :shock: I wish you good luck in the future, I believe that you will achieve success and create a family.

Return to “Adoption”