Adoption in a foreigh country

JinHo

Re: Adoption in a foreigh country

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:20 am

Hi! I believe that the adoption of a child it's a big step!!! To adopt a child from another country is very difficult! You need a lot of energy time and money! You can hire a lawyer! Which will help you for sure!!! If you are ready and sure that this option is for you is good! You will make one child happy!!! Imagine the smile of a small child which you take in your family!I wish you good luck! You will be good parents!!! ;) I think that people who decided on adoption they hurt the Angels!

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:47 am

well you know i do not now a lot about adoption especially in the foreign country and that is why i do not know whether i would be helpful for you in it. i am not interested in adoption at all and that is why i have a lot of doubts whether it is worth doing. i am sure that it will cause you a lot of problems and i think that you understand it as well. and of course there is a high risk of a failure. but if you do not have the other choice and you understand that in your country you will not have an opportunity to do it because it is not legal then i think that you shall not think about it for long time.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:12 am

Here you are friends :mrgreen: Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? To tell the truth I don't know anything about adoption in foreign countries . But only here I would like to say that I have found out that with the legalization of same sex marriage, adoption laws are in flux. Most states statutes are silent on this issue. In Florida, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Virginia, Utah, and Connecticut, the state laws either explicitly forbid adoption.But I kknow that especially in Ukraine adoption for gay couples and surrogacy is accepted. Soooo I even don't know guys what to add.

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:32 am

i do not know but you know in your shoes i would be really afraid of it because it is really very stressful and i think that it is really very risky at the sam time as it is the other country and you shall travel there and everything like that, and of corse they may ask you to move there for the pregnancy and i think that nobody would be able to do it. i think that is really not very good idea but if there is no other way our then of course you shall not think too much about it. wish you good luck and i hope that everything would be good, and maybe the foreign adoption would be even better than one in your own country. thank you

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello guys! How are you? What's new with you? A very good topic for discussion. I believe that it is possible, permitted by law, but it would took you a long time, you will have to collect all the documents, and, of course, it costs a lot of money. If you want to adopt a child from the other pages, I wish you good luck. I understand that it will be very difficult, but everything is possible! :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 pm

it is a very hard thing. i think that you shall understand that if you do not have the other way out of the problem then i think that you shall choose this variant and do not think long about it, of course i do not think that it is very comfortable but at the same time i think that all your dreams shall come true and i think that you understand it without me and i think that you would be able to make all your dreams come true and that is why i think that you shall do it. it is not so hard and if you and your partner are ready for that then why not. i wish you good luck in it and hope that you will not have any problems.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:41 am

i know that it is possible and of course it is familiar to me that a lot of people do it and they consider it comfortable , you know i have never heard anything about it and that is why i can not tell you for sure how it goes but you know i still think that it may cause you some problems and i think that you realise what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that you shall not worry about it too much, i am sure that if you want to adopt the child then you would do it without any difficulties and i think that you realise what i am talking about. i wish you good luck

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Good to see you here today!!! :D :D :D How are you doing today friends??Are you happy today??To tell the truth I can not say you some details about adoption,because I have neveer used it...I tried just surrogate motherhood!!!!If you are speaking about Europe - it is pretty much complicated here for the gay couples. Any couple can adopt any kid, if the adoption commission will find them to be valid for that..I can not say any pluses or minuses in this procedure and to my mind that adoption in a foreign country can be really more succesfully!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:31 am

Best regards for all of you followers of this gay friendly website!!! am glad to be here with all of you again!! Andreas I am well aware that step parent adoption means that the couple can adopt the kid only if one person in this couple is the parent of the kid. Now the joint adoption is still illegal in Italy, Germany. In other countries, as I know, it is allowed, both types of the adoption.. But as for other countries I can say that both adoption and surrogacy motherhood becomes popular so that's why you should hope for the better

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:57 pm

you know you shall think about it. i think that you shall do it if you do not have the other way out, i can tell you that i also think about international adoption ,i know that it would cause lots of problems but i think that i do not have the other chance to be the PARENT and it is really a pity, and of course i want to be the parent and i do not have time to wait when the government will allow to have children through the adoption in my country , that is why i have to act, now i am gathering all the information about it, it is important for me.but still maybe surrogacy would be better for me , i do not know it now.

Return to “Adoption”