Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Paul_O

Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:10 pm

this is the worst situation, that brings kids to the orphanages and specialized schools. Families, where the parents are abusing their kids and each other, drink and take drugs. Some kids are unfortunate enough to be born in such families. And it is very hard for people to regain the trust and love of such kids. There are though some [people that do take a chance and accept such kids in their family. It is comparatively easy to adopt the small baby, that was renounced by his mother right after the birth. But if the kid is several years old already - and he have seen enough things in his life that child should not see, it is a problem. Would you risk to make an adoption of that kind?

Howard Freeman

Re: Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:17 pm

I can say with cinfidence that I would adopt a child from a dysfunctional family. It does not matter for me where I can adopt a child. All children a wonderful creatures and it does not matter for me which family they were born in. We should support such children even firstly than others. But I have a son now, and my boyfriend does not want to have one more child.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:16 pm

i have no problem with that... i'd even say that such adoption is even better cause you are simply saving a kid from bad parents!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: if i am suggested somewhere in future to take such a kid, i'll do it! i'll help, i'll become the best kid ever! I am sure that my baby will be proud to have such a parent after those who did not love him at all.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:11 pm

I do not want to have children yet, you know :roll: :? :? But if I want I think I will have no problems adopting a child from dysfunctional family :!: :!: :shock: I think people should save children and get them out of dysfunctional families ;) ;) ;) I think it will be better for future parents, children and of course for bad parents, who do not want to raise their children.

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:34 pm

i do not even know, i think that i would not adopt the child, but in my opinion it depends. it is very difficult to make the child love you when he has the family and he knows his mom and dad, and even if they are not very good and kind and even if they did not love him , i think that he would love them more than you do and he would always want to live with is parents. that is what i think about it, and i think that i am right. i understand that those children not in a very good condition but you shall understand that they never would be definitely yours because they have their parents and they know them. that is it.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:33 pm

I guess that it absolutely does not matter which child I would adopt and what family it is from ;) ;) ;) Children are so cute creatures and they are not guilty they have been born in a dysfunctional family. We do not choose our parents, you know :( :o :shock: :? :roll: So I would adopt a child from a dysfunctional family without any problems :roll:

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:28 am

i do not even know, i think that it would be really very hard to get on with the child because he would not accept you as a parent and he would not want to spend with you a lot of time. he knows his parents and even if they are not good parents then i think that he would love the more than you. if the child is old enough to understand that you would take care of him and the parents do not think of him , maybe you would have good relations. but i think that you would have a lot of problems with such children. i think that i would not adopt the child from a dysfunctional family. that is what i think about it. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:29 pm

I am absolutely agree with you that it is so bad and ubfair that parents brings kid to the orphanages and specialized schools. Families, where the parents are abusing their kids and each other, drink and take drugs. Some kids are unfortunate enough to be born in such families. And it is really horrible. So I will certainly adopt a child from a dysfunctional family to save him ;) ;) ;)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:43 am

Hi all! This is a very complex topic! To adopt a child from a complicated family it is very difficult not easy! You need to consider! Such children have absolutely no experience of close and trusting relationship! This child deserves to be loved, taught family values, respect, understanding, care! Parents are the most important people for their kids! But not everything depends on parents. Because the child is a person! You just need to try to properly teach the child self-realization! :D :D

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am very very glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you :P :D It is a real pleasure for me to communicate here with all of you)) So guys.. I think that there is almost no difference between normal children and children from a dysfunctional family.. I even can say that children from dysfunctional families are more kind and more clever anandot spoiled!!of course children from such families faced with a lot of troubles and difficulties caused by their bad parents but i am sure that children not always copy parent's habits and behavior.

Return to “Adoption”