Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Barney40

Re: Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Child adoption is a very complicated and long process! Adoption is a very good opportunity for gay couples to become parents! I don't know if I can adopt a child from a bad family! Children with a difficult past, it is very hard! I believe that there are no strange children! Children are our happiness and love! Children give us the meaning of life! ;) ;) ;) :shock: :oops:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 am

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today??? I hope so)) I am more than agree that it is comparatively easy to adopt the small baby, that was renounced by his mother right after the birth. But if the kid is several years old already - and he have seen enough things in his life that child should not see, it is a problem..but you know guys if person really wants to have a child so it is really doesn't matter what baby to adopt,, and you know guys I would like you to agree with me

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:28 am

i do not even know, i think that it is really very hard to talk about it and i do not know what to tell you about it, i think that it is not a problem but you shall understand that you may have some misunderstandings with such a child and i think that you know that, of course i do not tell that you would have them for sure but i just think about that and i think that it may really be so. the child already has the parents and i think that even if they are and then he still loves them and thinks about them, i think that you shall understand that. thank you very much for your attention , i wish you good luck and everything the best.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:28 am

Hi all! How are you? The weather is beautiful today outside! A very good topic for discussion! it is very hard to try to regain the trust and love of a child. Although there are people who took a chance and took a child into their family. All children are good and sincere, and it doesn't matter what family they were born. We need to support and respect such children. :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:55 am

i do not know, i have told you that i do not think that adoption is comfortable for me and i think that you understand my point of view. but i think that adopting the child from the dysfunctional family is really very hard because it would be very hard for you to find the common language with the child and i think that you also understand it but if you want to have the child and you understand the importance of it then i think that it would not be really hard for you to gain your goal, i think that you would be happy and everything would be just the best. thank you very much for your attention.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:02 am

okay, I am always trying, to be honest here and therefore, I would like to add something here about the future possibility of making this not the easy step... in my humble opinion, the adoption is a gesture of the kindness ad therefore, all couples who have done it are heroes!!! there are not that much of people who are able to accept some else's child... but it is the one case when you sure that a baby has relatively normal genes... you have to be clear that genes play a huge, massive role in the process of the baby becoming the adult personality! even if you will be the best-carrying father, your adopted kid may be not the good and polite as you thought him to be.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Nice to greet all of you here today!!How are you doing friends??Are you happy today?Paul you are really right as for this question...I mean that some kids are unfortunate enough to be born in such families. And it is very hard for people to regain the trust and love of such kids. There are though some people that do take a chance and accept such kids in their family...It is more than true,...But I don`t support the stereotype that all children from dysfunctional family are bad!!!It is not right !!I am more than sure that all children from such families are fantastic!!

Greg

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Nice to greet each of you here today)) I am glad to write here for you again. So I want to say that if I face with such a situation that I need to adopt a baby so without any doubts I would adopt baby from the dysfunctional family.. I don't find anything bad in it because not always children from such family is so bad and the same as their parents as it is mentioned.. I think that children from dysfunctional families are normal and the same as children from simple families. So that's why I think that without any words I would adopt such a baby.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

I think that such situation shouldn't play a role in adoption of a child. If you loved the child and then got to know, that this child is from such family, I think you shouldn't change your mind as for adoption. I think that can't play any role. Child is a child and it doesn't matter why this child is orphan.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:43 pm

To tell you the truth, it is a very difficult question. I may say that only few people would risk to adopt such child. But I don't think that such children can not be saved and re-aducate. All children want to have good, caring parents and such children are not an exception. I can't tell you right now whether I wold adopt such child or not, but I would think it over.

Return to “Adoption”