One plus one?

Ben_Roar

One plus one?

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 pm

guys, I have a pretty interesting question to solve, and I would gladly listen to your opinions about this,. Me and my fiance - we do have a kid already, she is about 2 years - and we got her trough the surrogacy program. Now we are thinking about having another child - but this time, due to some circumstances, we want to have the child trough the adoption. What do you think, should we do that right now - when our daughter is still small - or should we wait? We are going to adopt the baby - that is for sure.. I mean - the age not more the a year. but what would be the best age of our Susan to accept her step brother \ sister ?

JohnBrown

Re: One plus one?

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Guys, I'm really glad for both of you. First of all because you have found each other, secondly because you have already had the biggest happiness in the world - your little angel Susan. I'm proud of you. but I'm more proud about your decision to adopt another kid. If I were in your shoes, I would adopt the child immediately, without wasting a second. i think you should not worry about adoption and shoud not wait until Susan will grow a little bit. In my opinion she will be happy to have a step brother/sister. but if you can't cope with your worries on this matter, just ask Susan if she wants to have a brother or a sister. i wish you good luck with adoption.

Rich14

Postby Rich14 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:27 pm

No doubt two. If you have time and opportunity to adopt a child now why not? Susan will have the best friend - her stepbrother or sister. No pet or fascinating toys can substitute communication. You will not believe that she refuse playing games alone. They will grow and develop together. Another thing you should pay more attention to both of them, explain how to share toys and which games are safe. It's cool to participate in all these games. You will have double happiness

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:49 am

Hey, thanks for the answers and your advices.. Though I do have some bad news for you.. Or good ones - i am not sure how to put it, honestly.. We thought it all over again with my fiancé, with my parents.. And we came to the conclusion that it is bot the right time now for adopting another child.. We are feeling really happy on this stage of our life - and I think we were just trying to make it even more happy, but that usually does not lead to anything good - when you already have enough - and try to get even more. So we decided not to rush things - and to await with the adoption for some time - we do not know yet for how long. But this topic is still useful for people who want to adopt another child - so feel free to write your opinions and advices about it!

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:39 pm

well i think that for the child it would be definitely very hard to accept the other child in the family because she got used that she is alone and parents pay attention only to her but there would be another child with whom you shall share the parents and it would not be very pleasant for her, because it is obviously that you would spend more time with the other child than with her. i think that you hall ask her whether she wants to have a sister or a brother. usually children her age want to have sister or brother and if he has n that she does not want then you may be sure that you shall not have the child right now.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Oh, It is very nice that you are going to have one more child ;) ;) ;) I think that adoption is also a very good way to have a child :o :shock: :? :!: :roll: I guess you should adopt a child, who is younger than your ;) ;) ;) But on the whole it does not matter, but it will be logically. I wish you manage to do this, good luck ;) ;) ;) :!: :!: :roll: :roll:

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:43 pm

I think the better moment is now when your daughter is still small. Children are friendly and naive so if you will adopt a new brother or sister to her there will be more chances that she will accept him or her and will think all her life that it is her true subling. So do not wait .

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Oh, I think it is pretty good that you are going to have one more child, and this time with the help of adoption agency ;) ;) ;) You will make one more child happier and you will help him to have the most presious and pleasure thing in this world - parents and his own family. I am sure your daughter will accept a new brother or sister with great joy.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:10 am

i think that that it is really a perfect age for your daughter to have a brother or the sister. when you would get the child i think that she would be already 3 or even 4.but i think that you shall really think that child of what age you want to adopt. at this age i think that all children want to have sister or brother and that is why i am sure that your daughter would be really very happy because of it. i wish you good luck and i hope that your family would be happier and happier each day. you just do not have the other choice. you shall be happy, and getting one more child is the right decision. that is it. :D :D :D :D

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Oh, guy, it is so wonderful that you and your fiance have a wonderful little kid already. My congratulation, my dear :shock: :shock: :shock: It is nice that surrogacy programm helped you to become fathers of such a wonderful little kid :shock: :shock: I wish everything stayed wonderful in you life, you and your child were always happy and all your dreams came true.

Return to “Adoption”