One plus one?

JinHo

Re: One plus one?

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:20 am

Hi! I believe that children this happiness! I think as long as your first child is small, he will be easier to adopt a new family member! Two children grow together is very good!! Playing together, the younger learning from the older everything much earlier age. When they hug and kiss each boyfriend is just class. Clothes,toys, all things have already purchased,do not have to spend. I think there's a problem when kids get sick together! Ill child and second, too! Still it may be jealousy between the children. You can simply seek the advice of a psychologist!!!! In the family everything will be fine! Wish you good luck!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) How are you doing today guys?? I hope you have nice mood today friends :ugeek: :lol: Bred I am really happy of you and your family.. Ohhhh... How it is wonderful to have a child!! It is wonderful I can say :mrgreen: so I think that your idea is great because your daughter Susan will have never feel lonely because she will have brother or sister!! So I think that the best age to adopt a child is of course that a child would be younger than your daughter Susan...As for me it is the best idea to adopt one more child!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! Two kids it is perfect! Very well that the children will be almost together. They will be friends together, imitate each other. Two children grow up together and learn from each other! When a family with two small children and it is very hard and beautiful at the same time You must decide for yourself as you will be better! You need to understand that two children is happiness and joy twice! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:48 am

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today friends?? I would like to say guys that I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website!!)) so I think that for your daughter it would be really glad to have one more brother or sister and you know my dear friends I think that the best age to have a child for Susan it a newborn I think.. It would be really wonderful for you and for her!! So I would like to say guys that children is really very very great so good luck my dear friends. So in any case I would like to say that everything will be okey :D

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:25 am

i do not know i think that you shall decide it on your own and it shall be your own decision, i think that for us it would be really very hard to tell you about that because it is a very personal thing. if you think that you are ready for the second child and you are sure that your daughter is ready for that then why to wait, i think that it is even better when the gap between children is not so big because it would be more comfortable for them to communicate and they would be better friends. i think that you know what i am talking about.i wish you good luck and everything the best. hope that you will make the right decision

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 am

Hello guys! How are you? I'm very happy for both of you. Because you found each other, and you have your child. I believe that children should read any together, it's very good when an older child teaches the younger to walk and how to hold a spoon. And the younger child to strive to imitate the elder. just ask your child if she wants to have a brother or sister. I wish you good luck with the adoption. :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:14 pm

i do not know, i think that having two children is really very hard and i do not know whether you would be able to have enough time for both of them and of course for yourself and for your partner at the same time, but you know at the same time I think that a lot of couples have two children and some even more and they are happy and they have time for everything and that is why i do not know, maybe you would also have time for everything and there is no need to worry about it. i think that it is your choice and i think that you understand what i am talking about. wish you good luck and everything the best.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:15 am

it is a very hard question and i think that you understand my position about it and that is why i think that i would not be able to help you with it. i think that you know your family better and for you it would be really easier to make a sort of conclusion or something like that. if you want to have the second child and you think that you ready for it then you shall not having doubts but at the same time you shall realise that your daughter is only 2 and that is why it would be rather hard for you raise both of them because both children would need a lot of attention. thank you

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:52 am

hey there.. is not perfect to have a girl?! I am really willing to become the father, and anytime soon I expect to have such kind of the opportunity... in addition, I would also tell you that I am really interested in the opportunity to have the girl!!!! but we are not talking about our desires here, right? we are going to discuss the opportunity to have the second baby for your family and therefore, we will see whether it is possible at all... in my personal point of view, if you have already had the surrogacy program, this time it is feasible to try out the adoption (of course, if this exact option seems appealing to you and your fiance)...

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Glad to see you here today!!Ben I would like to say that you are really right and to my mind it is pretty good decision to adopt a baby now through adoption procedure...And you know why guys???Because I am more than sure that two or three years it is the best difference between two childs!I would like to say that I have a brother who is three years older than me and I can say that it is great age difference because we found common language and we are friends if to say truth...AS for more age so I think that the relationaships between your kids will be not good!

Return to “Adoption”