One plus one?

Odin

Re: One plus one?

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:12 pm

well i understand your worries because it is really hard and i know it. it is not surprising that you want to have more children. I know from myself that when you start wanting more and more. Of course I am not talking about really big numbers but I think that one is always not enough. At least I can tell it about myself. It is not enough and you want to have more and more children. But you shall understand that it is very big responsibility and you shall think about it first of all. I think that you know it and you would understand it without any problems. i think that you can think deeper about it.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:40 pm

it is not an easy decision and i think that you know it. you shall think very good about it and be sure that you do right. if you want to be the parent one more time then you have to find the best agency and of course you can use the previous agency if you are satisfied with the work with them, i think that it is really very good to work with the people who already have some experience and who already know something about it and you know that they know. and of course your children would be happy but they shall be really ready to it. hope that you will make the right decision.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:13 pm

in general it is not easy and it is hard to tell your daughter, i know it because you are afraid of her reaction. you are really risky but hope that you understand how hard it can be. if you have already done that road then think that it shall not be too hard for you and you shall think about it first of all and you have to know it , i think that it would be perfect for you all the time. but of course, it is hard to think that you will have several children and you are not sure about it, it is completely normal and you shall not be afraid of such thoughts. you will succeed in being the best parent , i know it.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:49 pm

i do not know what to tell you but it is hard .i think that you are really risky but hope that you understand how hard it can be. if you have already done that road then think that it shall not be too hard for you and you shall think about it first of all and you have to know it , i think that it would be perfect for you all the time. but of course, it is hard to think that you will have several children and you are not sure about it, it is completely normal and you shall not be afraid of such thoughts. you will succeed in being the best parent for your children. that is what i think about it.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 pm

If you want to adopt a child, but you're affraid about the relationships between your daughter and the one you'll adopt, then I think you should adopt the baby right now, so the age difference between your children wouldn't be big. I really think that you should do it right now. Don't wait to much time.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:47 pm

I think that you should adopt a child right now if you don't want to have a bad situation in your family. I mean that your children may have some quarrels because of the great difference in the age. I think that there shouldn't be a great difference between the children in one family, though there are many people who don't think that it is right.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 pm

To tell you the truth, it is really a very difficult question, indeed. If you don't want some misunderstanding between children, than I think it would be better if you will adopt one more child when your older daughter is little. I think this is the best way, but still, it's up to you. I think that it depends from the upbringing.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Well, I don't think that it can be a problem. But many people think that the best age in such a case can be two or three years. But I don't really think that it is very important. I think that you should just think about all pros and cons and decide what age would be the most suitable for you as parents and for your daughter as a sister.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 am

it is really a perfect age for your daughter to have a brother or the sister. when you would get the child i think that she would be already 3 or even 4.but i think that you shall really think that child of what age you want to adopt. at this age i think that all children want to have sister or brother and that is why i am sure that your daughter would be really very happy because of it. i wish you good luck and i hope that your family would be happier and happier each day. you just do not have the other choice. you shall be happy, and getting one more child is the right decision.

Return to “Adoption”