will you love adopted child like your own one?

Edward

Re: will you love adopted child like your own one?

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:26 am

it is hard for me to talk about it because i do not have adopted children and i have never thought about adoption and that is why for me it is a bit different but you know of curse i think that you will love adopted child as your own one and you will not have any difficulties with it. i think that you will not even bother about this question because you will treat this chidl as yours, you will do everything for the child and that is why you would not have time for such stupid thoughts. thank you very much for your attention, wish you good luck and everything the best. hope that you will not have such a problem.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I think if it's fate for you to fall in love with this baby from the beginning!!! Children who are left without parents deserve to be happy. Happiness which you can give him. We can give a child a family and the care, love and happiness. The child must beat happy is the most important thing. :mrgreen:

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 pm

I think every normal person, every person who can love, will love the adopted child as his own, especially those people, who doesn't have their own children, but they really want to. Nowadays many people want to adopt a child, because nowadays many people can't have babies, so that's why they want to adopt a child.

Return to “Adoption”