will you love adopted child like your own one?

Robb

Re: will you love adopted child like your own one?

Postby Robb » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:14 pm

when you would adopt the child you ould not differentiate whether it is your life child or not. when you adopt him you understand that it is your child . and to my mind it can not be in the other way. you would love him even more than you expected. you would nit even think that it is not your child and you could love the other child more. it is impossible . when you will spend the day with this child you would understand that you expected this child all your life, and it is yours. do not even doubt in it.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:25 pm

I think that there is any difference between biological and adopted children. I have gone through the surrogacy program to become a dad. I have a son now and really love him. I think if I had adopted him I would love him anyway. It depends only on your personal attitude to the situation. Everything begins from our thoughts.

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:05 pm

I had any doubts about the happy end of your story! I am really happy for you! I think that this story couldn't have any other endings. From my point of view, there is any difference between your biological child and adopted one. You know, sometimes we have much better relationships with the people who are not related to us. It is like in my life. I don’t have strong family connections, but I am really close with my boyfriend who isn’t biologically related to me.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 pm

what is the point to adopt the child, if you will not like it like your own? That cannot even be discussed. I can tell that in the case of my marriage we will adopt the second child. We already have one by the surrogacy program - I am its biological dad. But my husband is infertile. unfortunately. So we came to the decision that we will have our second child adopted. Neither I, nor my husband will not make any difference between our kids. We are still not sure how and when we must tell them the situation, and explain the way each one of them got to our family. But they will always be equal for us, without any doubts. As well as we will be equal parents for them.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:12 pm

well i do not know it for sure because i am not a parent of an adopted child but i think that you will never love someone's else child as you may love your own. it is just impossible and i think that it is not right. but you can not make anything with it. it is not your child. but these are only my assumptions and maybe when you adopt the child you do not think whether he is your or not. and i think that in most cases it is in such a way. you just love this child because you spend a lot of time wit him and you never think about his birth and that you are no his biological parents. it is right , and if you love your child much then my respect to you.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Personally I will love adopted child like my own. If you do not, then I see no sense to adopt him. A child should be loved. He does not deserves bad relationships. He is not guilty he has been left by his parents. You should love adopted children and give them enough attention, so that they do not feel lonely needless. Please, respect them.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:what is the point to adopt the child,

You are right, Ben) I just think that some people do not think about that when they are adopting the child. And only after the adoption they start to realize that there is something wrong. I think that does not happen often. Before adopting the kid, the future parents spend a lot of time with him, they are creating the emotional bond between them. And if there are some problems with that, they can see that before actual adoption. so when they making the decision to adopt this precise kid, they already love this kid, and he loves them. I do not see any other way of doing this... Nobody wants an unwanted kind in their family. And no kid wants the family that loves him any less then their own one.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:24 pm

This is a good question. I watched trough the comments here, and I saw pretty much the same that I've expected to see. "Of course, how else can it be" etc.. And I would advise all of you to think twice, guys. I doubt that many of you were in this situation to make the decisions. I know that I would think twice before doing that. Especially if I would already have a kid of my own. I know that some people are planning the adoption here while they already have a child of their own. As for me, I am not sure that I could answer yes to this question. that is why I prefer surrogacy, in this case I am completely sure that I will love the child, even if I will not be the biological father... I mean, if my fiancé will be the father.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:29 pm

I can say with confidence that I love an adopted child like my own. I even have a proof for that. My boyfriend and I have adopted our son half a year ago. And now we are the happiest parents in the world. We love our dear son so much. We try to do everything possible for him and grow him up in a propper way, so that he becomes a real man.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:13 pm

i am sure that i will, cause i do love kids in general)))) I cannot imagine my life without these creatures... i have twwo neices and they are the cutest ans the most beautifu girls in the world))) :lol: :lol: You know if i'll be lucky to adopt a kid i really wish to get a girl.. they are so tener and beautiful that i cannot take my eyes of them ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Adoption”