will you love adopted child like your own one?

Mike Liner

Re: will you love adopted child like your own one?

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:15 pm

I can say with confidence that I will love adopted child like my own :o :) ;) I do not want to have a child right now, but if I dare to have it, I am sure I will love him so much :o :shock: :!: :!: :roll: Otherwise I do not see any sense to adopt a child and think that you will not love him, you know :?: :?: :roll: :?: I hope I am a good parent :lol: :x

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:32 pm

i think that it goes really without saying that you will love the adopted child as much as you may love your own. i think that you shall not worry about it. now you think that it is not your child biologically and that is why you would not love him but it is not right . i am sure that you will never think about it in the future. it is your child and you just have to love him. when you see him laughing or crying you would never worry that he is not biologically yours you would just make everything in order to make him happier than he is now. that is everything i wanted to tell. good luck, hope you would not face such problem.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:37 pm

I guess it is out of question. Of course, I will love an adopted child like my own ;) ;) :o :shock: :? I guess if you dare to adopt a child, you should love him. You do not have to think that it is not your own child, you have no right to think so :x You should realize that it is your child, he is a part of you and your new family :) :o :shock: ;) :!:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:32 pm

I understand the need. What I don’t understand is the callous disregard for your child’s biological parents.
I do believe that there are ways to convey how much we love our children. I tell mine all the time that they are the lights of my life, that I am honored to be their father, that I love them more than I want my next breath. But I steer clear of the supernatural, divine intervention brought us together language. What brought us together was a bureaucrat in China sitting at a desk matching up parents’ dossiers and orphans’ files. Nothing magical about that. Do not think about that too much. Stay calm.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Of course I am sure that I will love adopted child like my own, othewise I see no sense in adopting a child and becoming a parent if you are not going to have sincere feelings towards your child and love him :o :shock: :? I even think that it does not matther if it is adopted child or your own. All the children are wonderful and cute, they deserve to be loved.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 am

i do not have experience in the adoption and that is why i am not sure whether i would be able to love the adopted child like m y own one but i think that yes, i would be able to do it. i think that the adopted child would be for me as my own one. i do not think that the person separates the adopted and his own children. he is your and that is it. he is the child and you shall take care of him, you shall love him because he is your child, you have adopted him to be your child. i think that it is fair ad it shall be so. if you are not able to love the adopted child as your own one then i think that you shall not adopt children.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:35 pm

I think a person can say whatever they want. Love is a word but the feeling and emotion is something that grows. I can honestly say that I try to love all people and respect them as I would want to be respected but I cannot say that I will have the deep inner emotion.
I don't think this is really an adoption issue. I think this question could be asked of all parents. I don't think everyone can love an adopted child, I don't think every bio parent is able to love their bio child either, as I don't think all people are capable of loving all people. Our love depend on us, and only we decided whom we love.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :P I am very happy to be here with you again :mrgreen: As for me adoption is really great way to become parents. Really.. And moreover I can say that it is a wonderful way to choose the child what you want. Also I can say that I know a lot of gay couples who adopted a baby and you know what?? They even forgot that their children were adopted they live with the thoughts that they are biological fathers of their children, and you know why.. Because their attitude is even better than to their own.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi guys! Today very good weather! A very interesting topic for discussion! I believe that other children do not exist! Children this happiness, this joy and love! Children bring into our lives happiness and joy, love and care. Children is our life. The child that is adopted has the right to a happy family! We must love the children, they should feel care and attention!!! Children need to feel your care and love! Take care of children... ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 am

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me today?? So you know guys it is really pleasant for me to write here on this gay friendly website for all of you. So I would like to say dudes if the person really wants to be a father, so it doesn't matter If it is adopted child or your own.. I think that you will be really agree with me as for my opinion about it. You know dudes if am in such situation, of course I would love the adopted child like my own!! Without any words.

Return to “Adoption”