if you are single

if you are single

Postby DeanT40 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:00 am

guys, i have a question to you all here... the thing is that my cooworker is single and he has been single for a long time already. he is loney and also for a long time he is dreaming to become a dad. does anyone here knows, is it possible to adopt a kid if you are single??? for example if a person earns enough money, but somehow cannot find a partner.. can he adopt a kid? :!: :!:

Re: if you are single

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:43 am

Hello, dear friend, nice to meet you here.. it is really not the common situation ad as a single man I kind of interested in hearing the right answer about it... :geek: :geek: as for the adoptions - I can not vouch for that... in any case, the adoption is a really good thing, but on the other hand, my personal preference is the surrogacy ..! and only the surrogacy, do not even know why is this exactly so, but what else can I tell you about it?! I have what I have, and here - http://panaxcenter.com that is the page to the official website of the gay surrogacy clinic. number one in Europe. I have read there about the possibility to have a kid even if you are single...

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:54 pm

if you are single then it may be little bit problematic but i think that still possible. for the person who wants to become the father and for him nothing is important i think it would not be a great problem and you would realise everything , and that is why i can tell you that you shall think about being single parent if you do not have the other chances, but still i think that you shall marry and then it would be easier for you to go through the surrogacy. in general i do not know what you can do with it. i hope that you would find your way to become the father and it would not be too hard for you.

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:51 am

hmmm, I see that deal... by the way it is worthy of telling that you are the carrying person, and I like it a lot! :) it occurs not that often that the young man is so interested in the good feeling and mood of the friend. But, nevertheless, on the other hand, I would also like to mention that it is pretty vital to have the main idea in the mind - even IF the adoption of the baby by the single parent is possible, it will be the long log period of the time until you will have the chance! and there will be just lots of governmental structures used to have the talk and finally, make the ultimate decision about the process... :roll:

Postby Leslie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:09 am

Hi boys!! I have found out the information that the twenty-first century has opened doors for single men to pursue adoption of a child. Despite the traditional definition of family being husband, wife, and children, adoption agencies are beginning to accept single men as a potential adoptive parent. This information is exactly new for me. I thought that adoption is very complicated process and to be a single father here isn't allowed. But now I really understand that everything is possible!! I think that my information will be interesting for you my dear friend

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:48 pm

i will try to tell you my opinion about i and hope that you will understand. if you are single you still can try to go through the adoption and have the child and i think that you know it. i think that it is just impossible to raise your child alone and i think that you understand it, of course if you want to have the child too much then you shall thin about it, but i think that the way out is always possible and that is why it is possible for you to find the way out as well, but i do not know, i think that it is too hard for me,i would better wait. but it si your wish and if you do not want to wait then you shall make a decision.

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:59 am

Good morning my dear friends!! How are you feeling guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? :geek: :geek: so I also want to tell you what I think.. Of course it is maybe possible to raise the child alone and to my mind it is really possible to become a father if you are single and to my mind nowadays it should be allowed to adopt baby if you are not married.. But you should understand that it can be really difficult foryou to raise baby alone. You need support, you need money first of all. In any case guys you should be ready for difficulties.

Postby Elroy3 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:42 am

Yeah, as far as I am convinced, this is possible to have the adoption to happen even if you are a single man. But, look, it will not pretty wise of you to listen to me entirely and all the time, in all aspects, because, taking into the account that I am a childless married man, I have the little understanding of the process in the reality! but you can at leat hear some certain details... well, for the adoption you have to collect various documents and be ready to wait for the long time! it requires the time... and also, you have to be well financially secured man, to give the adopted kid everything.

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:09 pm

i know that there are a lot of such families and i think that you know about them and they are not a secret for you. those people who tell that it is very easy are just stupid and they do not realise it I am the father of two children and together with the partner we are doing really big job about children and for us it is always hard but of course it is different for all people and I know it and I would not deny it. If you decided that you want to have children even if you are single then you can do it. just you shall be confident in yourself and i think that you will definitely do it. good luck.

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:30 pm

you shall think very good about it and be sure that it is very good decision and then you would be able to do it..i think that you know all the problems that you may have during your journey and of course in your parenting about at the same time i think that the desire is bigger hand all the problems and it is really very good and i am happy that nothing scares you and despite all the possible problems you still want to be the single father, i think that it is really very important and i hope that you would do it . but you know if you want to get something in life then you would do it.

Return to “Adoption”